E3 2009.

greengiant912

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Clay, I see your comment on Gamespot...good stuff.

It froze on Borderlands, what sounded like an absolutely great game and I loved that guy's enthusiasm; I've never even heard of the game until then and I want it...simply because of how enthusiastic he was.

Just so you know, I did thumb it up. :lol:

lol...which was that about...was that for dj hero? lol, what's your name on GS? Friend me up!

Those girls are from computex, not e3....but thanks for sharing anyways! :lol:

lol...which was that about...was that for dj hero? lol, what's your name on GS? Friend me up!

It was about DJ Hero, and I saw a couple of people were all pissy after what you said. :lol:

Just made an account yesterday, and I think I just befriended you...check for anything from Renown_GTP.

EDIT: Whoops, I just double-posted. :smack:

Edited by r3d c0m3t

Those girls are from computex, not e3....but thanks for sharing anyways! :lol:
Errrrr...

Yeah...

I got on a site with a bunch "expo" stuff and I guess I didn't read which one it was from...

:lol:

/facepalm

The Kingston and Gigabyte chicks are ridiculously hot. :blink:
Some of them are pretty damn good looking and some of them are kinda good looking.

Being the equal opportunity guy that I am, they all fall within my standards though...

Standards:

• Must be female (must have been born with breasts and a vagina and currently retain such features)
  • Must not be related to me
  • Must be of age
  • Must not be obese (nothing wrong with some meat on the bones)

Some of them are pretty damn good looking and some of them are kinda good looking.

Being the equal opportunity guy that I am, they all fall within my standards though...

Standards:

Must have a vagina

Must not be related to me

Must be of age

Must not be obese

Best damn standards I've ever seen, I especially like the first one.

Thought I'd just let you know that I've posted two blogs on GameSpot, in case you're interested. The first one is a very wordy and in-depth analysis of the Big 3 press conferences (Microsoft, Nintendo & Sony). I was lucky enough to be "spotlighted" in GameSpot's Community Final E3 Report. The second one i just posted a few minutes ago and contains my list of the best and worst of E3 along with some rationale. If you have a GameSpot account, please feel free to track/friend me and I'll do the same :). And as always, your comments are more than welcome, either on GS or here :) (though I'd prefer on GS, as it'll make me appear more popular..hahaha, j/k)

E3-Title.gif

E3-BestOf-Title.png

(Images are clickable, if that wasn't obvious ;) )

LMAO I love how they stressed the point that you only use a PC for gaming, as if it were the most unheard of thing...

:lol:

I know, right? And she made it out like because I only play games on the PC, I can't enjoy anything else :rolleyes:. Ah well...whatever gets me featured. lol

Some people are just narrow minded...

I also see that you had to put a dot in any word with the letters a s s in them, you gotta over zealous swear filters eh?

Yeah, it's a little ridiculous, IMO, seeing as GameSpot is a games site and the word "class" is used in just about every RPG.

What happens to make their swear filter even more humorous...go watch the Dragon Age: Origins Warden Trailer. I'm not going to link to it directly because it contains the F-Bomb toward the end (first line of the Marilyn Manson song that plays at the end), but it should be easy enough for you to find. It's also worth the watch anyways. I'm thinking maybe GameSpot didn't watch it before posting it and/or didn't realize the F-Bomb dropped? shrug.

heh.

Yeah sometimes "defeating" a word has unforeseen consequences.

So what happens when you don't put the dot, does it just blank out the word?

Dragon Age looks cool too although I couldn't dig up much worthwhile gameplay...