E3 2009.

greengiant912

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The beginning of the Sony conference is already better than Nintendo's.

The new Mario game (with co-op) looks good, and of course the new Mario Galaxy and Metroid games are sure to please, but the rest just sucked.

Wii Fit Plus? Uch, how does this sell???

Wii Motion Plus? Oh, you mean now the Wii does what it was supposed to do two years ago? Great!

Anywho, time for Sony...even though I don't own a PS3 or PSP, I hope they are at least on par with MS, if not better. Nintendo, there's just no contest.

I was a bit pissed off, but then I realized that was the PSP portion.

Here's to hope. <_<

What I will say is if no news is announced for GT5 look out for a post about a PS3 being sold with 4 games. :angry2:

Edited by r3d c0m3t

I think Sony stole the show.

MS's presentation was decent, but I still feel Project Natal is a gimmick and won't have real application in hardcore gaming.

What I liked about Sony's conference is that they have shown actual GAMEPLAY video from practically every game (hell, they even showed gameplay of AC2, which not even Ubisoft did).

PS. FFXIII and FXIV look freaking badass. I've never played FF though because I'm not into japanese RPG's...I just don't like the pause-combat type stuff.

And now you got it...GT5 live right now!

To be fair, I didn't get anything that wasn't already speculated at. Five years for a lame teaser?

Like I said elsewhere, not good enough.

Anyone looking for a PS3 with four games?