E3 2009.

greengiant912

To be fair, I didn't get anything that wasn't already speculated at. Five years for a lame teaser?

Like I said elsewhere, not good enough.

Anyone looking for a PS3 with four games?

which version of ps3 and which games?

Did you watch the conference. So much badass . was shown, how can the lack of a sufficient-gameplay-trailer for one game get you to ditch the ps3??

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

God of War III omfg....

I never played GOW, but now I need to get a PS3

I know...after seeing GOW3 and the new Unchartered (I couldn't believe that was actual gameplay), it's really making me want a PS3....I just know I'd never leave my room ever again though...and going outside is a good thing.

Did you watch the conference. So much badass . was shown, how can the lack of a sufficient-gameplay-trailer for one game get you to ditch the ps3??

Well, I'll be honest...the teaser was great (although I could do with NASCAR, I'm not a hillbilly.) I kid about that last part, but I really could do without NASCAR. Having gone through about five and some years with little-to-no information, a 'demo' which hasn't seen a significant update since last year October and no matter how much I try to, using the same vehicles on the same tired tracks is well...tired, and finally being side-stepped by a Mobile counterpart...only to lead to a teaser?

Not much else to say, but Turn 10 really delivered this time. :glare:

Well, I'll be honest...the teaser was great (although I could do with NASCAR, I'm not a hillbilly.) I kid about that last part, but I really could do without NASCAR. Having gone through about five and some years with little-to-no information, a 'demo' which hasn't seen a significant update since last year October and no matter how much I try to, using the same vehicles on the same tired tracks is well...tired, and finally being side-stepped by a Mobile counterpart...only to lead to a teaser?

Not much else to say, but Turn 10 really delivered this time. :glare:

well ya never know...E3 isn't done yet...maybe they'll have a floor demo and gamespot will have a video later in the week? :shrug:

40GB. GT5: Prologue, Ferrari Challenge, MGS 4 and Dynasty Warriors: Gundam (Japanese)

There's a demo of inFamous, Wolverine (X-Men Origins), and Wanted.

Want to Trade my Wii for a PS3 :-P

What games do you have?

I'll wait it out through the week and see if anything comes up, if not...it's gone.

Sony had some stuff, but nothing really big. If you didn't get to a lot of the games you really wanted to see that were shown, that's what the floor booths are for. This was a limited timed event, so its obviously they couldn't show gameplay of everything. BTW in 10 minutes G4TV demoing Modern Warfare 2 and Assassin's Creed 2. 6PM EST.

Final Fantasy 14 Online is PS3 exclusive

MGS Rising is not a 360 exclusive

ModNation racers was announced. It's like LittleBigPlanet style of user content, but for racing. A combo of Mario Kart racing with the creativity of LBP. Coming 2010.

Showed some God of War 3 which was pretty sweet and bloody.

Also showed M.A.G. but not that much of it. Coming this Fall.

PS3's motion sensor devices. The tech demo of them using this was pretty cool. Much better than the wacky 360 tech demo of their motion sensor. Coming Spring 2010.

Uncharted 2: Among Thieves had some really good graphics and the action and adventuring looks good. I've only played the 1st one for a few hours. Wait till I can find it cheap online and finish the game. Multiplayer Beta begins tomorrow. Coming this holiday season.

New PSP Go!, that uses only digital distribution. Has 16GB of flash memory and Wi-Fi. $250, I believe. Access to PSN movie/tv rental now. Also a new MGS: Peace Walker game. Which takes place after MGS 3 with Big Boss. Has 4 player co-op of some sort. Also other games for the PSP: LBP, new Resident Evil game, and a bunch of others.

Rockstar Games PS3 exclusive game Agent. They showed nothing about this game. "Agent will take players all around the globe in the shadowy world of late 1970s espionage."

They showed a demo of Assassin's Creed 2, which was amazing. I still need to beat the first one. Coming this holiday season.

Showcased The Last Guardian trailer.

Trailer for Gran Turismo 5, now with NASCAR series.

EDIT: Also forgot. Avatar demo to be released next week. Idk, why they didn't just show it at Ubisoft's time.

Edited by Krazyxazn

40GB. GT5: Prologue, Ferrari Challenge, MGS 4 and Dynasty Warriors: Gundam (Japanese)

There's a demo of inFamous, Wolverine (X-Men Origins), and Wanted.

What games do you have?

I'll wait it out through the week and see if anything comes up, if not...it's gone.

Ulgh I really shouldn't. I am a collector of Video games, I got shelves and shelves of them and I really never get rid of anything...

But for the Wii I have: Zelda Twilight Princes, Metroid, Wii Fit, Wii Sports (obviously), Wii Play, Guitar Hero 3....

I feel like I am missing something out of that list.

My xbox category is like 10 times bigger lol. Gears of War, Halo 3, Army of two, Rock Band, Rock Band 2, Star Wars Force Unleased, GTA 4, Forza 2, Marvel Ultimate Alliance, Mass Effect, Assassins Creed, COD 4, etc...... To many really to list hehe, my dad has a bunch of them too so.

I really want a PS3, I was really hoping for a price cut, and or announcement of a PS3 slim. Something that would make the system more affordable.

I could go buy on, but with my car payments right now, and trying to get to blizzcon its really not all that good of an idea lol...

Ulgh I really shouldn't. I am a collector of Video games, I got shelves and shelves of them and I really never get rid of anything...

But for the Wii I have: Zelda Twilight Princes, Metroid, Wii Fit, Wii Sports (obviously), Wii Play, Guitar Hero 3....

I feel like I am missing something out of that list.

My xbox category is like 10 times bigger lol. Gears of War, Halo 3, Army of two, Rock Band, Rock Band 2, Star Wars Force Unleased, GTA 4, Forza 2, Marvel Ultimate Alliance, Mass Effect, Assassins Creed, COD 4, etc...... To many really to list hehe, my dad has a bunch of them too so.

I really want a PS3, I was really hoping for a price cut, and or announcement of a PS3 slim. Something that would make the system more affordable.

I could go buy on, but with my car payments right now, and trying to get to blizzcon its really not all that good of an idea lol...

Understandable. :)

My comments in yellow ...

Sony had some stuff, but nothing really big. If you didn't get to a lot of the games you really wanted to see that were shown, that's what the floor booths are for. This was a limited timed event, so its obviously they couldn't show gameplay of everything. BTW in 10 minutes G4TV demoing Modern Warfare 2 and Assassin's Creed 2. 6PM EST.

Final Fantasy 14 Online is PS3 exclusive

Like I said, thought FF XIII & FF XIV looked awesome...just not something I ever got into.

MGS Rising is not a 360 exclusive

Will probably get for the PC assuming reviews are good.

ModNation racers was announced. It's like LittleBigPlanet style of user content, but for racing. A combo of Mario Kart racing with the creativity of LBP. Coming 2010.

I thought this was awesome and blows Mario Kart out of the water.

Showed some God of War 3 which was pretty sweet and bloody.

No surprise that this is one of the premiere PS3 titles.

Also showed M.A.G. but not that much of it. Coming this Fall.

Though they didn't show much, they DID show actual gameplay, and 256 players at once is definitely appealing.

PS3's motion sensor devices. The tech demo of them using this was pretty cool. Much better than the wacky 360 tech demo of their motion sensor. Coming Spring 2010.

I too thought the presentation for this was much better than 360's Natal.

Uncharted 2: Among Thieves had some really good graphics and the action and adventuring looks good. I've only played the 1st one for a few hours. Wait till I can find it cheap online and finish the game. Multiplayer Beta begins tomorrow. Coming this holiday season.

Very impressive gameplay shown.

New PSP Go!, that uses only digital distribution. Has 16GB of flash memory and Wi-Fi. $250, I believe. Access to PSN movie/tv rental now. Also a new MGS: Peace Walker game. Which takes place after MGS 3 with Big Boss. Has 4 player co-op of some sort. Also other games for the PSP: LBP, new Resident Evil game, and a bunch of others.

I knew all the specs with the leak the other day...what I didn't know what the price, and I'm a little disappointed. I was hoping it'd at least be as much as the PSP3000 if not cheaper, but for $250 that seems a bit much without a game or two included. They certainly unveiled a lot of great games for the PSP though, I'll give them that much.

Rockstar Games PS3 exclusive game Agent. They showed nothing about this game. "Agent will take players all around the globe in the shadowy world of late 1970s espionage."

Can't really comment since they didn't show anything. But any exclusive for the PS3 is good news for Sony, and Rockstar is a huge name now.

They showed a demo of Assassin's Creed 2, which was amazing. I still need to beat the first one. Coming this holiday season.

Yep, the demo looked really sweet.

Showcased The Last Guardian trailer.

The trailer was very interesting and very odd. I never played Shadow of the Colossus, but I heard it was amazing, so this should be pretty good.

Trailer for Gran Turismo 5, now with NASCAR series.

Not a big racing guy. The only GT game I played was GT2 back in the day, and it was definitely sweet.

EDIT: Also forgot. Avatar demo to be released next week. Idk, why they didn't just show it at Ubisoft's time.