E3 2009.

greengiant912

So yeah, E3 2009 starts today

I am going to be missing all the live press confrences :(, I was wondering if there was anyway to download them after the fact. I know last year it seemed like they only showed the press confrence in its entirity at the live portion....

If anyone has a download link where I can get all three major press briefs later today that would be awesome :)

Stupid work :(

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hopefully we'll get some news on Ep. III. ^_^

This is my biggest hope....The Orange Box 2, featuring HL2:E3, Portal 2, and some as-yet-unveiled third game. :orgasm:

NATAL FTW. i think natal will better then just holding a wii remote

I'm not saying it's not better than what the Wii does, but it's still a gimmick that I think will grow old eventually. Seriously, are you watching the live video? Some of the stuff they're doing is ridiculous. You need more room in your playing area than with the Wii, and now you're using your whole body instead of (mostly) just your arms. Maybe that's the whole secret....by reducing the time dedicated to play sessions, they make it seem like their games have longer gameplay length than they really do. lol

I used to be all for Virtual Reality, but now I'm reconsidering that. I mean, could you imagine playing a game like TF2...running around, jumping, shooting, building, etc. Even a fit, athletic person would tire out within a half an hour.

i would love VR but only in games like COD 4 and socom. the whole game idea for natal is kinda a rip off of wii but if they do it right i would love to be going thur a very nice looking game shooting at thinks with a rip off of the wii gun lol. also being able to have voice commands on your gaming console is crazy. fuuny when you look back to system like NES and atari.

Edited by capthowdy575