Occ Christmas Contest

Bosco

a little off topic i went and read a lot of the reviews .. graphics cards. mobos . .cases. . cpus. . and most were written. .does OCC do video reviews also? are you guys featured on youtube??

(I am NEW)

We have become primarily a review site in the last couple of years. We are listed with Google in the top ten review sites in North America, or something like that--I don't remember exactly what the stats are. Keep an eye on the home page for new reviews and news postings. We do not, however, do video reviews like 3DGameMan does.

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

/me didn't read the whole thread.

Wow. This looks....Amazing.

I wanna i7 system of ownage....Only thing is, will it come in separate boxes...over a week? And we can build it on our own? :P

I'd push that thing so hard...It'd bleed coolant (o.O)

I had a very intelligent question - I just can't seen to remember it...<_<

~Error

Juuust before hitting the post button - I remembered! Will it be a contest or a drawing? If it's F@H I'm screwed... Just wondering what we'll be doing as the entrants - Make us do something - you're the admin!

One more thing - I've got an enormous x-mas break, 20 days or so. Can I apply as a reviewer during that time? Even if it's only one or two reviews? I'd be back in the summer :D

Edited by Error 404

We have become primarily a review site in the last couple of years. We are listed with Google in the top ten review sites in North America, or something like that--I don't remember exactly what the stats are. Keep an eye on the home page for new reviews and news postings. We do not, however, do video reviews like 3DGameMan does.

i think a nicely edited piece with a well done voice over and a couple of solid and un-glitzy graphics would really stand out well over a flashy camcorder and talking style. sort of like that motor-week show done on PBS/SPEED channels. i'm sure you would be able to cultivate the talent fo reach role from the massive base of candidates you have here. written review first, then video when it gets done. So someone with video of the testing process going on, someone takes that footage and edits it together with a script-writer person, and someone else with a quality voice reads it. doesn't have to be all one person doing it, and can be done all in the home(s).

just an idea.

Edited by robAP

Very nice. If I won this. I give my rig away to the younger gamers living nearby. The ones gaming on CS 1.6 with a 126mb video cards. :rolleyes:

Have they posted the details of the contest, all I saw was a spec for the PC.

Edited by Krazyxazn

Not yet, but its supposed to be posted today at some point :)

edit: Just peaked at the front page..looks like 9pm tonight

Edited by j2t