The Official 'i Just Bought...' Thread

kingdingeling

A house...

2775dunwoodyfront.jpg

The housing market here in Michigan is so totally hosed... Anyone in a position to buy can get some downright ridiculous deals (like we did).

Very Beautiful house man, may I asked what you dropped on it? My pops just bought a house and got a pretty good deal. We also just sold my uncles house for way under the appraised cost.

The abbey is pretty good, but three philosophers is much better! :)
I'm gonna try the rest at some point.

:)

As far as this abbey double goes, I 'm not really liking it.

It is far from bad, I would drink this over budweiser or other "domestic" yellow alcohol flavored drinks any day of the week.

It tastes winey if that makes sense, just not what I expected in a "beer"; Then again I 'm an absolute beer noob and I have very little experience with much else.

Very Beautiful house man, may I asked what you dropped on it?

I'm not sure that's a good idea, but like I said, we practically stole it. We paid 2/3 (probably even less) what it was worth just 3 years ago. We had just been sitting and waiting for the right deal on the right house and it finally popped up!

I'm gonna try the rest at some point.

:)

As far as this abbey double goes, I 'm not really liking it.

It is far from bad, I would drink this over budweiser or other "domestic" yellow alcohol flavored drinks any day of the week.

It tastes winey if that makes sense, just not what I expected in a "beer"; Then again I 'm an absolute beer noob and I have very little experience with much else.

Definitely try a 3 Philosophers (Belgian quadrupel + a small amount of cherry lambic) or a Chimay (I like red or blue) or Delirium (Nocturnum / tremens / noel). They're all quite good. :)

PS. Verran, congrats on the house! Hope there aren't too many things to do before you guys can settle in. :)