The Official 'i Just Bought...' Thread

kingdingeling

I've always wanted one of those ,357/9mm crossover revolvers.  And I've only got 2 Single Sixes.  A SS Single Six with 4 5/8" barrel and bird's head cocobolo grips would be nice, thanx.

Those Monoprice cans are actually rated very nicely for their price range.

And if they do break or you're not satisfied monoparesis customer service is fantastic .

I just bought a Dewalt DC05 radio/battery charger for work.

Also, speaking of work, I started working at Ruger 2 weeks ago.

It is terrible, monotonous, shitty, boring, grueling work but it's a job.

Only 5 and a half months before I can get half priced guns!

:P

I used to work at gander mtn, we got up to 50% off most Rugers and 60% off any Savage Rifle and 30-50% off all Smith&Wesson from day 1. 

Just sayin. 

I guess I need to start at Gander for a few months ! 

If you really wanted to I would suggest starting at a Gand Mtn Gunworld, that way you could atleast make comission and get to look at litterally OODLES of guns. 

I helped set up one of the new Gunworlds and it was sick. In 2 days we unloaded and processed over 5000 new and used guns. It. Was. Sick. 

Edited by GabrielTessin

• 2 weeks later...

I somehow acquired a 1985 Porsche 944. Today was a good day.

Sweeeeeet.

I got hours and hours of travel today/yesterday/tomorrow depending how you look at it. Gah and I'm not even home yet. That two hour drive after the next flight is looking worse and worse.

bought a bullet proof vest off of the bay on impulse $400, i dont know why, i need help. lol

Why would you need help?  You're bulletproof!

Edited by Phil

Sweeeeeet.

I got hours and hours of travel today/yesterday/tomorrow depending how you look at it. Gah and I'm not even home yet. That two hour drive after the next flight is looking worse and worse.

Yeah got a even sweeter deal on it. It cost me exactly $0. It looks like it was at the very end of a restoration right before paint and they just gave up and parked it. It has been sitting for almost a decade so it's not a turn key car. I will post a pic in a couple days. Worst case scenario I sell it or trade it for something else. 

That is a lot of travel.

Sweeeeeet.

Yeah got a even sweeter deal on it. It cost me exactly $0. It looks like it was at the very end of a restoration right before paint and they just gave up and parked it. It has been sitting for almost a decade so it's not a turn key car. I will post a pic in a couple days. Worst case scenario I sell it or trade it for something else. 

That is a lot of travel.

Neat -- look forward to pictures.

Twas a lot of travel. haha. An hour bus ride to the airport, couple hours at the airport checking in and security, beer at the bar, 10 hours flight from London to Houston, then 3 hour layover for customs etc, turned into 4 hours for a delayed flight, and then 2 hour jump to ABQ. Then a 2 hour drive home. With getting up and going it was at least a full day worth of moving...but seemed much worse with the jet lag. lol