kingdingeling

The Official 'i Just Bought...' Thread

I wish it was a manual.... they are very hard to find, even with the S6.  :(  It was between this and an s4 that was a manual.  Unfortunately the s4 with low miles was a bit out of my price range this time around... maybe next time.  

You didn't say if it was a double clutch gearbox or not, but if it is, cheer up, they're awesome! My family had a 2009 GTI with the double clutch gearbox and it was so much fun to drive. Not as immersive as the manual but it was faster to 60 and it shifted instantly. It also made a sweet sound while doing it, too!

oh, yea.  Most of the Audi's have that.  I think it's called S-tronic or something... but yea, instant shifts with the paddle shifters.  Quite impressive.  I still prefer a manual though.

Technically it wasn't today...but I BOUGHT VEGAS!!! haha. Well, not technically, but DAMN did we have a hell of a time!!  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  I actually cried when it was time to come home :(

I did buy some goodies today though...

Alpinestars GP Plus R perforated leather jacket. Really don't want road rash, so this should do the trick. 

8vy0G.jpg

Once I get the $15 coupon from Revzilla I'll upgrade my current pair of gloves. A salesman showed me what happened to his palms after falling at 70 mph with a decent pair of gloves on. I don't plan on skimping on quality. 

This showed up today! 

post-72615-0-29409600-1398999536_thumb.jpg

Oh and I may have bought a ticket to LONDON today...

^ i'm thinking of getting an air compressor too. and i found a lot of this used for cheap(PHp 3.5K) at a thrift shop;

projectair.jpg

i dont know about those non belt driven ones as compared with this type:

vespa.jpg

what i thought the former would be fine for light duty purposes.  eg. occasional dusting the car's engine bay / my PC and the likes.

please let me hear from panda how that compressor works for you.

Edited by sword_fish

^ i'm thinking of getting an air compressor too. and i found a lot of this used for cheap(PHp 3.5K) at a thrift shop;

projectair.jpg

i dont know about those non belt driven ones as compared with this type:

vespa.jpg

what i thought the former would be fine for light duty purposes.  eg. occasional dusting the car's engine bay / my PC and the likes.

please let me hear from panda how that compressor works for you.

It all depends on what your use is...

The ratings on them are most important depending on what you want to do. Ours is rated to run tools and more specifically a paint sprayer (which actually tends to be tricky). 

The one I bought is rated for a max of 150 psi, with 4cfm at 90psi and 5cm at 40 continuous...which is great for a paint sprayer. We also have some tools from my grandpa that we haven't been able to use, so it'll be neat to finally put that impact wrench, grinders, impact rachet, and tire filler to use!

I'll be playing a little with it tomorrow, mostly to fill up my tires, clean up the garage and whatever else I can play with...haha. 

found the quick specs with the project air compressor;

Direct Drive
2HP Motor
24L Tank Capacity
61 Liters of Free Flowing air per minute
115 max psi

hmm..i guess it would be enough for my intended use, thanks panda! :thumbsup:

Edited by sword_fish