The Official 'i Just Bought...' Thread

kingdingeling

those red fans looks nice with that rad, overclocking? :)

truly i'm jealous how you guys there at US get nice stuffs even hard to find ones yet cheap and that easy.

It's eBay. Most sellers ship international as well.

There is a lot of crap not worth buying though - you have to be super careful.

yeah, but our ridiculous import tax system keeps me off at eBay, worst it might get lost at the mail. sad to tell but true how our mail system full of rats :(

i'm sorry did not want to upset you with my rants.

Finally got a camper that I can actually pull behind my truck.  It sure is nice not having to track someone down to move your camper.

20140607_175018.jpg

Edited by the_dude

Finally got a camper that I can actually pull behind my truck.  It sure is nice not having to track someone down to move your camper.

As the guy commonly called by friends who didn't buy enough truck I can say you made someone happy with this decision.

The best one for me was when a buddy texted to tell me his new engine was being shipped to his workplace to save on freight and i asked him how it was going to fit in the trunk of his 05 cavalier. :D. 3500 sierra with a flatbed 16' trailer with tractor (with loader) to his rescue.

20140607_175018.jpg

Nice looking trailer.  Aluminum frame?

Thank you.  Yes it is actually.  I didn't care too much what it was, it didn't even have to be new.  It was actually cheaper for me to buy that 2011 RAM 1500 with 23,000  miles on it and buy that 2015 Coachman pull behind than it would have been to just buy a RAM 2500 with the same kind of milage on it to be able to pull the old  5th wheel.

Edited by the_dude