kingdingeling

The Official 'i Just Bought...' Thread

I wouldn't have expected that, I could see a tablet or something but not a phone.

Though I guess a card reader or something would make more sense than a fulll size (or even a miniature) keyboard or mouse.

I can plug in anything I want. :P I'm thinking of buying a bluetooth mouse and a micro-usb to hdmi converter and use my phone as a desktop. That'd be so awesome to do in public lol.

I can plug in anything I want. :P I'm thinking of buying a bluetooth mouse and a micro-usb to hdmi converter and use my phone as a desktop. That'd be so awesome to do in public lol.

Sure, if you don't mind draining the battery on the phone so fast doing that. :P

Sure, if you don't mind draining the battery on the phone so fast doing that. :P

There's an hdmi adapter that also charges your phone at the same time. :thumbsup: I've got it all figured out lol, I read up on xda-developers on how to do this, and what I needed.

A pair of Vertex 3 120 GB SSDs. Still waiting to hear back from Corsair about my dead drive but I don't trust either of them now (even though the second drive appears fine).

1986 BMW 325e E30 yeaaaaaah buddy! New project car.. S50 swap here I come! biggrin.gif

PICTURES :rtfm: