Forum Wars Sign-up Thread

jammin

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Everyone is welcome to join and it is still a little while before any actual action gets underway.

It'll take 18 players to fill a complete team and I believe, as was with the last Wars, that multiple teams will be allowed.

So if we get a lot of interest there could be a little bit of in house competition as well. :)

Everyone is welcome to join and it is still a little while before any actual action gets underway.

It'll take 18 players to fill a complete team and I believe, as was with the last Wars, that multiple teams will be allowed.

So if we get a lot of interest there could be a little bit of in house competition as well. :)

Thank you very much Jammin and thanks to all who have helped me so far.

Thank you very much Jammin and thanks to all who have helped me so far.

man with that rig you could stack up quite a few points. Im sure you can somehow overclock that phenom to maybe 3.2Ghz, it might be tough but we can help :)

Yep, I imagine you could squeeze a few points out of that system.

I have added a note to the original post about forum cops so if anyone is interested in doing that then say so here.

You will need to familiarise yourself with the rules and it can be a bit of work if there a lot of scores being submitted, but we need you to make the whole thing work smoothly. :)

I would love to be a forum ops this time around! also, trust me guys there will be plenty of help during the warz because we all are aiming for the same target and that is 1st place overall! my first forum warz I was a complete n00b but I think I'll do pretty well this time, but who knows :P

I would love to be a forum ops this time around! also, trust me guys there will be plenty of help during the warz because we all are aiming for the same target and that is 1st place overall! my first forum warz I was a complete n00b but I think I'll do pretty well this time, but who knows :P

horrormovie.gif

Yep, I imagine you could squeeze a few points out of that system.

I have added a note to the original post about forum cops so if anyone is interested in doing that then say so here.

You will need to familiarise yourself with the rules and it can be a bit of work if there a lot of scores being submitted, but we need you to make the whole thing work smoothly. :)

I'd do it, i'm on pretty much all the time, read the rules