What kind of Car do you drive??

Nightshadow

• Replies 388
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

supra vid was sick

99 alero....aka the wannabe enthusiast car aka the wigger car

I know I know the first thing you picture is a whiteboy with a straight brim baseball cap with tinted windows and muffler whistles. But thats not me!

Only mod is cold air intake, gets air from behind the drivers side fog light. Sounds nice :) I really want a dodge stealth or viper if anyones handing them out.

2003 Toyota Camry LE

nothing top notch but it looks good and gets me from point A to B lol

camry_silver_9_1.jpg

do those 03's have any power? i had an 86 and i would have to floor it to get up to highway speed. and it was well maintained, so it wasnt just the car dying.

Guest PP Mguire

@Osama dude boss. I had a modded 2004 and when i get this 03 im gonna do the same.

Those are supercharged FWD right? Those things are pretty fast, I kid at my school has one
They are turbo. My old one had dual camies and tiwn turbo on a V-Tech V6. I raced it but very little. I got trained to street race and can handle fast cars so im prolly gonna do more. SHHH lol. IM prolly not gonna go dual cams or turbos this time. Ill mod the hell out of it though but i might just leave the engine stock, not sure. Depends on what kinda dough flow i got goin. If i got more after i replace some stolen system parts and body repairs then ill suep up the engine. Right now though, i need something that can take me from point A to point B. (house work lol)

What is the difference with supercharged and turbocharged if you can in a brief synopsis.

And yeah the car is neither

Supercharged = belt driven turbine + instant power - Uses engine power to make power

Turbocharged = exhaust driven turbine + Relativley cheap and effective, uses engine biproduct to create power - "turbo lag" a slight delay for the turbo to "spool up"

Both have there advantages and disadvantages

Guest PP Mguire

Well mine had turbos, 2 of them lol. Of course i added them myself. I only have a couple of pictures. 1 when i got it stock, and then 1 when i sold it on Ebay.

Stock

0310it_tiburon01_z-1.jpg

Modded

e3_3.jpg

supra vid was sick

99 alero....aka the wannabe enthusiast car aka the wigger car

I know I know the first thing you picture is a whiteboy with a straight brim baseball cap with tinted windows and muffler whistles. But thats not me!

Only mod is cold air intake, gets air from behind the drivers side fog light. Sounds nice :) I really want a dodge stealth or viper if anyones handing them out.

Sorry for the double post but I have a red Mistubishi 3000GT in the driveway for sale. :)