What kind of Car do you drive??

Nightshadow

98 2 door Tahoe (you know, the ones they dont make anymore), Windows have darker than limo tint.. yes, the windshield is tinted too, 2 12" subs and factory speakers replaced with Infinity Kappa Perfects and radio replaced with Pioneer Premier, havent taken pics lately but it has a black brush guard on it now, other than that its completely stock, and has almost 200,000 miles on it, still runs like the day it left the showroom floor...

http://www.youshare.com/view.php?file=DCP_0431.JPG

http://www.youshare.com/view.php?file=DCP_0536.JPG

• Replies 388
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest PP Mguire

Yea dude, thats the car i bought. And its a 2004, not an 03.

Go to their power search, type Tiburon, and the 4th site should be a used car site. Thats where i got THAT car from.

Guest PP Mguire

When your driving down the southern coast you dont think about pictures. And i had already said that i sold the car on Ebay which i needed pictures for in the first place. Only picture i have on my Photobucket left of it besides some rims shots. I sold it in Florida after modding it here in Texas. If you look closely if the car wasnt an 04 (red one) then it wouldnt have the fins which are the same on the orange one. Also, the sunroof was put on by me, which if you look you can clearly see the roof added. (black line sorta on the drivers side) Where as stock it didnt have one. To prove it was in Florida, look at the palm tree shadow on the car.

BTW, it wasnt that great of a car after i modded it. The body kits always got in the way.

Guest PP Mguire

I dont do engine work. All i know from what my dad and his pal said was dual cam, Vtech V6. I can ask, but probably wouldnt be able to relay it back to you very well cause idk what im talking about.

Well no pictures imagine that but I bought as the second owner a garaged maticulouisly maintained, koni shocked, lowered, bose sound system, chrome deluxe wheel package, Black on black leather BMW 635i sport coupe with 59 thousand original miles For ? any guesses? A Very cool car. I have a 82 320i 90% totaly restored in my garage and I mean TOTALY restored top to bottom everything. I'll post some pics with my new HP 945 digial camera HP sent me. Cause I bought a broke one cheap $35.00 U.I.B. to take advantage of the law suit making them repair or replace all cameras with a defective ccd [collects the image for processing]. They sent me the new one first with the shipping lable and packaging to send the broke one back. a lot of great deals on defective ccd camcorders and digital cameras out their no recipt needed I've got a list of sony, and hp

Guest PP Mguire

Believe what you want to believe :rolleyes: I dont see the need to post false . on a site, becasue it certainly dosent make me feel cooler. Especialy when ill most likely never see you guys in a lifetime.

Believe what you want to believe :rolleyes: I dont see the need to post false . on a site, becasue it certainly dosent make me feel cooler. Especialy when ill most likely never see you guys in a lifetime.

Yopu claim a twin turbo, vtech, Tiburon. Turbo's aren't cheap or easy. Vtech is a honda term. So your saying you swapped a Honda vtech v6 twin turbo into your Tiburon. And all you got is 2 pics. This combo would be insane, magazine worthy stuff, and you have a total of 2 pics. :rolleyes: