What kind of Car do you drive??

Nightshadow

• Replies 388
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

5500 rpm? Thats the max engine revs. my old V8 had as a redline... and that was ages ago, back in 1992 :rolleyes:

The next year (93) I bought a Sentra SE-R, and it pretty much did 7500 rpm easily... but at 7800 rpm the engine hit the limiter and it was on 3rd gear which made me sad, still not bad for a 2L engine. I remember how cool the SE-R ran: Zero to 200 kph (124 mph) in 26 seconds, not bad :P

5500 rpm? Thats the max engine revs. my old V8 had as a redline... and that was ages ago, back in 1992 :rolleyes:

The next year (93) I bought a Sentra SE-R, and it pretty much did 7500 rpm easily... but at 7800 rpm the engine hit the limiter and it was on 3rd gear which made me sad, still not bad for a 2L engine. I remember how cool the SE-R ran: Zero to 200 kph (124 mph) in 26 seconds, not bad :P

ehh? b16 redline upto 9k limited in the uk stock q/mile 15.1, superb 1600cc

Yes, and then my Sentra SE-R redline started at 7500 rpm while the tach went up to 9000 rpm... and it was a 2L engine (2000 cc), but had diferent spechs over here in America than in Asia and obviously in Europe. I think this one had the same engine than the Infinity G20, with only 144 hp at 6,400 rpm.

My V8 with stock engine ran 1/4 mile in low 15's... and with little modifications ran 14's... and with 0.500" lift cam, among other modifications, ran low 13's but obviously I had dificult at the start. This was back in 1989, nothing to do with high tech cars of today... yet, I was always tempted to run NO2 ("poor people's turbo" :D)

Hey David, is your front bumper saggign or is the fit on your CF hood just bad....it has a nasty gap. otherwise, sweet looking 240. Love the color.

I drive a 2000 Ford Contour V6.

Mock it all you want, but it eats up the twisties like it is a sports car.

Both the bumper and hood fit great, but the bumper is shaped kind of weird which causes that look

I'm trying to find some engine shots but the image section of my server is a mess :)

Is that an authentic, or a replica bumper? The fitmant definatly looks off. Nice car though.. How's that exhaust sound??