Momma's Word of the Day (check first post every day!)

momma

Though I think you should be more worry about stopping the growth than giving it a new name, hehe.

I already gave it a new name, its Billy-Joe-Bob-Carl-Danny-Frank...Estoban is my pet name for him...

BTW:

Thanks for starting this thread, I always enjoy learning new things (probably why I'm addicted to this site)

• Replies 537
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@Momma: I want to thank you personally for providing this opportunity to assist others in increasing their vocabulary along with ways to use those words in every day communication.

I believe in the one-word-a-day philosophy: learn a new word each day and use it at the appropriate time with the appropriate meaning. It has increased my understanding of others (coworkers, friends, etc) convey their true definitions to me.

My hats off to you. :)

again, same here.....

as for today, lascivious........ i wont make a sentence out of it (i can only think of 18+ material, oh how shallow tis brain of mine...), but i can say one thing about it.....

*edited.

nevermind... all i can say its a beautiful word.......... please dont always associate this word to any immoral acts....

Its Saturday so I figured lascivious would be a good word for all you boys heading out to the bars.

That's not fair, that doesn't count as using it in a sentence :D

Hard as we try, even though my best female friend and I are devout Christians, our conversation always tends to become rather lascivious in nature. :D

as for today, lascivious........ i wont make a sentence out of it (i can only think of 18+ material, oh how shallow tis brain of mine...), but i can say one thing about it......

I know a difficult one, how to talk about the word lascivious with out being lascivious and without being that stereotypical dirty old man ...... beats me.... a quandry in deed, oh well this we'll have to do