Momma's Word of the Day (check first post every day!)

momma

WARNING

The last time I played monopoly around my mates house

it ended in tears and my mate ended up sleeping on his couch that night, lol

play it at your own peril!

Are you serious! I love that game, we once played a marathon game for like 8 hours. I can't remember who won but I couldn't look at the board for at least 2 months.

• Replies 537
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Both my grandmothers kept quite a bit of tchotchke that we had to go through when they moved out of thier homes. (and alot of crap aswell...I don't know anyone else who kept a box of bags that were filled with bags of bags)

I got you beat for the all time tchotchke-keeping Grandma. My great grandma kept the teeth of a dog she had for years and years. Really disgusting and we didn't even know she had them till she died.

I didn't say it was, just derived from some other languages. So there ;)

Ok thats fine there I was think my English vocabulary was rubbish never heard the word before

My dad is a tchotchke collector too he has big biscuits tins of nails and old kitchen appliances in his shed he saves 'just in case'.

Then again I'm probably the same with pc parts,lol

am·ne·sia, n.-Partial or total loss of memory, usually resulting from shock, psychological disturbance, brain injury, or illness.

amnesia can also be cause by 10hrs+ of gaming,

eg;"what dear you said to hangout the washing, dont remember that!" lol

Not a word i've hear very often, I'd say its like pigeon holing (sounds painful,poor pigeon,lol), labeling, stereotyping and categorizations, which are all to common in this media driven world we live in, also reminds me of stratocumulus and cirrostratus (Damn,that geography Exam) see momma you bring out the teacher in all of us!

Not a word i've hear very often, I'd say its like pigeon holing (sounds painful,poor pigeon,lol), labeling, stereotyping and categorizations, which are all to common in this media driven world we live in, also reminds me of stratocumulus and cirrostratus (Damn,that geography Exam) see momma you bring out the teacher in all of us!

I try, I try ;). I really was interested in the word history because the professor that I TA for was telling me that it orginated out the of the term "strategy." And it does but that just drove my curiosity and plus I needed the word of the day, so there you go.