The AMD 3GHz Club

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

DD TDX, but I think its the BI GTS 360 that keeps the sides of the block cold to the touch. Smart Guardian's idling at about 21... I think, I have to re-install it in this fresh OS, but thats about where it normally reads. On a cold morning CoreTemp can hit 6/10, I've even seen 3 on the lower core with the radiator hanging out the window on an icy night, not that I believe for a second it's really only 3 degrees... not much more though I imagine, at those temps, the copper sides of the TDX feel icy.

DD TDX, but I think its the BI GTS 360 that keeps the sides of the block cold to the touch. Smart Guardian's idling at about 21... I think, I have to re-install it in this fresh OS, but thats about where it normally reads. On a cold morning CoreTemp can hit 6/10, I've even seen 3 on the lower core with the radiator hanging out the window on an icy night, not that I believe for a second it's really only 3 degrees... not much more though I imagine, at those temps, the copper sides of the TDX feel icy.

ambient temps? that's nice for watercooling :)

I gotta bring my ambient temp down to get the most out of this TEC now,.. ambient here is about 26C

ok I'm in...

http://www.dfi-street.com/forum/showpost.p...4&postcount=347

my Super pi 1M...

screenshot6my0.th.png

I finally got a chip to hit 3G's....thanks to my new friend CPDMF...

Dang...CPDMF..you didnt let me finish my other post before you jumped in before me here....;)

I am going for 310x10 tomorro... wish me luck.....