The AMD 3GHz Club

only when i've found the max OC :P no point doing a whole entry only to get it running faster lol.

My board hit a huge wall at 335fsb at LDT=3x.... weird. Down to 2.5x now and its running sweet!

That's another thing that makes me think my BIOS is coocoo.

2.5X LDT divider DOES NOT WORK.

It drops my LDT readout in CPUz to the equivalent of 2.0, and I've tried many different combinations. Wanted to use it for my Opty 165 and it dun work right, was at 334x9 I believe, dropped it to 2.5 cuz I thought maybe the 3 on the LDT was causing the problem, dropped my FSB from 900+ to 668 :( I dun get it.

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

TheFlowerKing @ here's the 1M

SuperPi_1M-20061020152612.jpg

I got to within 1.5 seconds on 32M but ocnewbie still has that one.

I am trying to tweak this DDR2; anyone know anything aboout Read DQS Skew.

I trie all rwenty settings and Cleared Cmos twenty times.

I could clear CMOS in my sleep, in fact , I think I did last night.

I did something productive today, I changed out a wall plug that had gotten too old, of course I did it with power on. Only got small tickle once, I was a Master Electrician 25 years ago, well, make that 35 years ago. Yeah in 1970, then decided a career as Software Engineer should be better than Hot attics.

And this is a lot more fun!!

I did something productive today, I changed out a wall plug that had gotten too old, of course I did it with power on. Only got small tickle once, I was a Master Electrician 25 years ago, well, make that 35 years ago. Yeah in 1970, then decided a career as Software Engineer should be better than Hot attics.

I was going to be a Gynecologist, then I decided it would be better to work on broken cars than broken.... You get the idea..

Man you are catching me quick bet you'll have that 32mb spot within a week. What kinda tweaks you running maybe we can tell you about a couple more to drop the little bit left.:)

Man you are catching me quick bet you'll have that 32mb spot within a week. What kinda tweaks you running maybe we can tell you about a couple more to drop the little bit left.:)

If this chip has it, I'll find it; else, I won't. Either way I'll drink a beer to ya.

That's another thing that makes me think my BIOS is coocoo.

2.5X LDT divider DOES NOT WORK.

It drops my LDT readout in CPUz to the equivalent of 2.0, and I've tried many different combinations. Wanted to use it for my Opty 165 and it dun work right, was at 334x9 I believe, dropped it to 2.5 cuz I thought maybe the 3 on the LDT was causing the problem, dropped my FSB from 900+ to 668 :( I dun get it.

How about CBId? CPU-Z doesn't even indicate the "Bus Speed" for me - its just greyed out. CBId indicates that its running 2.5x fine though

I think Thraxz asked if you could post your Genie Bios/Dram timings here to look over.

i'm using the exact same settings as per rgone/happy games recommended settings thread except the vcore 1.25x109.25%

i noticed that my core1 always fails within 20mins yet the 2nd core can go thru 1hr of priming as we speak

Core zero is usually the problem for most people, my Opty however has a stingy Core1 LOL I'm runnin' it in an Asus board with a 6600GT right now, just to see how much I can squeeze out of it on there, then I'll transfer it back to my DFI (or a new DFI board if I can get the money together) and go from there. May the best of my two setups win (Opty 165 VS FX60, should be interesting ;) LOL)

i'm using the exact same settings as per rgone/happy games recommended settings thread except the vcore 1.25x109.25%

i noticed that my core1 always fails within 20mins yet the 2nd core can go thru 1hr of priming as we speak

People around here are lazy, just post'em, it takes two seconds.