The AMD 3GHz Club

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Howdy,

I read up on overclocking on places like this... than built my system.. and now I have a kickass overclocked loadout.

What pics do I needa have out? I'll run my OC's again to prove capabilities.

ATM I run my baby at 3.015ghz @1.42volts... damn good I think.. :P I can get more out with more volatage... but why :)

I'll start fiddling around to see how much more.. ;)

BTW.... can ya'll see my signature?? I cant.....

Howdy,

I read up on overclocking on places like this... than built my system.. and now I have a kickass overclocked loadout.

What pics do I needa have out? I'll run my OC's again to prove capabilities.

ATM I run my baby at 3.015ghz @1.42volts... damn good I think.. :P I can get more out with more volatage... but why :)

I'll start fiddling around to see how much more.. ;)

Firstly, I'd get a sig up before you get a blanket party.

Secondly, to qualify you post an entry in the Overclock Database here :

http://www.dfi-street.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=28

The rules are at the top of that forum, then when you've done that I can add you to the honours board.

For the racetrack (1M/32M) you can just post shots of your finished Super Pi with cpu-z.

Let me know when you want to make a deal on that 165 for my 148...:) BTW Allthat does good business..

Thanks! I just bought a 148 off eBay and have another on the way(will sell lower clocker)... and get rid o my duallie... :rolleyes: depends on how well the 148, either, performs, but it may end up in the FS section, but I meant the 3000 Vinnie I have for sale NOW... :P

BTW.... can ya'll see my signature?? I cant.....

Nope, unless my glasses need new batteries... :D

jeesh thatz allota work, I think I'll bother with that in like 10yrs... when I have a little extra time...

have 2 jobs, 2kids, wife, bf2 A+ cert and CCNA cert to deal with atm :)

It doesn't take long mate, just an over-night prime, then a half hour or so of 3d benchies.... then just a bit of cut n pasting.

jeesh thatz allota work, I think I'll bother with that in like 10yrs... when I have a little extra time...

have 2 jobs, 2kids, wife, bf2 A+ cert and CCNA cert to deal with atm :)

excuses excuses :P do it right before you go to bed. there shouldn't be no excuse to make up an OCDB entry as it can be done while you sleep.

ok maybe if you have 4 jobs, 6 kids, 1 monkey, a cow, and five wifes then I can see why time is short.