The AMD 3GHz Club

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

CPDMF-3200+ Can't wait to see that up there, I was trying for 3200 earlier but 3d03 wouldn't pass so didn't even run prime on it. I grabbed the crown pic so I can give it back to you when u do get your post finished.:D I knew i was just keeping it warm for ya.

11 X 292 dropped out as well. Memory controller is giving me some problems but, I haven't really beat on it yet. I guess I'll call it a night and give it a nice CMOS clear while I'm at work and then beat it like a 3 dollar whore when I get home.

It will either be 3.2 or scrap by the end of the week..

Guest Timmay

Well TFK, Im still trying to hold out for a Tuniq Tower... But those runs with your BT have got me itching!!

Am I the ONLY guy running BH-5 in a bench war? I'm kind of shocked.

Mushkin Level II 2x512Mb here. The ones with the gold spreaders, they weren't the "classic" Mushkin sticks like Thunda's selling, more like using up rebinned chips or something along those lines. Old school or UTT, BH-5 is all the same to me :D I've also got some Twinmos UTT that I used to bench with that peak out around 258MHz but they sit in my stable rig.

It's a sad thing that BH-5 is becoming dated these days with 1Gb sticks the norm (and rightly so), that said, I aim for all my rigs to be churning over in their current config's for many years to come as various "devices" around the house. ;)