I Hate My Pc Class

sYstEmATiC

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I wish i could even afford a 2.4ghz processer.... :(

seriously man. Even though i hate intel, i'd take one of those before having morons fry the crap. what a waste.

<_>

Here's my suggestion (but you cannot have too many morals;) ): <_>

Hopefully you kept one or both of those messed up cpu's. Bend back all the pins so at least the processor can be dropped in the socket. Swap one of the bad ones for a good one in one of those morons cases. When he goes to start it, it won't work. Then he'll ask you for help, and you'll "uncover" this bad processor and he'll have to start again. In the meantime, you'll have a very nice cpu hiding in your backpack ;)

seriously man. Even though i hate intel, i'd take one of those before having morons fry the crap. what a waste.

<_<

Here's my suggestion (but you cannot have too many morals;) ): <_<

Hopefully you kept one or both of those messed up cpu's. Bend back all the pins so at least the processor can be dropped in the socket. Swap one of the bad ones for a good one in one of those morons cases. When he goes to start it, it won't work. Then he'll ask you for help, and you'll "uncover" this bad processor and he'll have to start again. In the meantime, you'll have a very nice cpu hiding in your backpack ;)

:D I like your thinking meow lolll

• 2 weeks later...