Anyone playing Elderscrolls IV yet?

baaj

• Replies 325
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Build your speed up enough and the horse will be slow in comparison, same with agility, and I think athletics.

I dont think he was refering to capturing a horse but rather "having" a horse and going into a building and going back out and it is not there anymore. Like if I go to Sky Rock and take a snooze with my horse outside; when I go back out to hop on my horse he is no longer there.

Oh and while on the subject of horses, where can I find a black horse? (or another unicorn for that matter, I had to slay one on a quest and was wondering if there are anymore of these guys)?

I meant, your character will get to a point where you won't need a horse, cause you can run/walk faster, and jump farther/higher.

But you would think that being a Khajit, they woudl come with stat bonus that set them apart as they are Feline...................

I meant, your character will get to a point where you won't need a horse, cause you can run/walk faster, and jump farther/higher.

But you would think that being a Khajit, they woudl come with stat bonus that set them apart as they are Feline...................

I see what you mean now :nod:

Yeah my guy has very high speed but is the black horse faster? When I see that news paper lady running around in cyrodil she is flyin!!! If thats how fast the black horse goes I want one.

[Edit] I found where to get them, they are in cheydinhal. And they are a heck of a lot faster than that free horse you get at weyon's (spelling?) priory.

Peh, after today's 7 hrs straight - I became a 7th level barbarian.

I am wondering why didnt I find any artifacts / nice weapons / ... Right now I closed the gate at Kvatch and fighting with the leftoversl :)

Thats enough for today...

PS: fkin gartrihir (or whatever his name), fkin repaers (or whatever their name), fkin mana, fkin prince of cyrodiil...

i luv my black horse :) faithful, powerfull, and darn fast...

and i prefer traveling by horse instead of fast travel anyway coz i'll be finding all these neat places along the way (and destroying them as i come across)

alrite, got level 11 warrior, halfway fighters guild quest, and just completed the main quest........ :)

spoiler alert?

- after u'r done with te main quest, talk to councellor okato (or wutever the name) a few times and he'll make you a unique Dragon Armour as a token of gratitude! it'll be done in 2 weeks, and once u got it.. ho...ho...ho... HO!

im guessing since im a warrior who uses heavy armour most of the time, that why i got it and its PERFECT! so i dunno if anybody who uses different class may get different stuff.....

- there i such a thing called Daedric Quest, where u do stuff for Daedric gods found in their respective shrines (thats alot of travelling to find them), and their price for doing their deeds is AMAZING!! (yes, even better then dragon armour), but apparently some of these quests requires certain levels (5,8,10,or 20) and one last one requires you to finish ALL other daedric quest lol so my goals now is to get level 20

- after the gate of kvatch quest in the main quest, u'll be seeing alot of gates popping around all over the place.... also when u get the Allies for Burma mission on the main quest, u'll need to destroy a gate outside each city as well..... my recommendation: destroy ANY gate you found, watch ur map for the special icon for a gate nearby, and find it! once u destroy a gate, u'll get a sigil stone (which its power depends on ur level), and you can click on it on ur inventory and INFUSED it with any weapon or armor!!!! and gives them SUPER POWER! but the weapon/armor cannot have magic powe already, it has to be a "plain" item to begin with.

i cant keep smiling when i fused my Elf 1-hand long sword with 13 damage with sigil stone to give it a 50point shock damage (shock is the most generally damaging element, fire is best for daedric, and fire best for all other), i clean any enemy (except for a few big boss in the end of main quest) with one swing and it THROW them away 5 feet away becoz of the shock.... dead of course.

also i fused my Dwarf shield with 20% extra shield, fused my helmet with 20ft of light, fused my leg-protector(forgot the name) with 90ft life detection, fused my cuirass with 20-20-20 fire/frost/shock shield, and my gloves with 50-50% poison-disease resist...

Gates of oblivion is FUN!!!

and some of them even have easter eggs where i found this tilted tower, and it has an awesome daedric bow that gives out fire AND frost damage 20points, and daedric arrow that sucks the soul out of enemy to store it in a stone......

hope this helps :)

ps: minotaur is powerful! but unicorn is great! their horn can be used for boosting health or somethin wicked like that, BUT here's the trick:

try to get or buy (i never buy i always pick up stuff around, heck im a warrior, lotsa endurance :) ) a TAME spell or Relax spell or somethin like that, and USE IT ON THE UNICORN! it took about 5 spells to get the job done, but once it stops attacking, u can ride it!! i rode one around for abit, bloody fast (faster than Imperial special horse, which is faster than black horse), and u dont need to get off ur saddle if a wolf or imp or bear or goblin is attacking you, the freakin uniconr just stomped the hell out of it... but once i got into another cave, got out, its gone :(:(:(

This Game is a major adventure. If you dont like being a vampire you can do a quest that will cure you. Go to one of the healers in the temples and they will refer you to Romius Polus in the Imperial City. That will start you on your quest.

You need quite a few items at one point and you have to kill a Named Vampire but its worth it if you dont like being one.

This Game is a major adventure. If you dont like being a vampire you can do a quest that will cure you. Go to one of the healers in the temples and they will refer you to Romius Polus in the Imperial City. That will start you on your quest.

You need quite a few items at one point and you have to kill a Named Vampire but its worth it if you dont like being one.

I FINALLY almost have everything for that. First I had to get reinstated into the mages guild before he'd talk to me, had to find 20 vampire dusts and 20 daedra hearts, glad I held on to a lot of that stuff already.

Just gotta get the blood of an argonian without . anybody else off...then I'm home free.