Angry's Blog of Doom (or idiocy....take your pick)

Angry_Games

Angry, whats your favorite colour of Jelly Bean? Whats Momma's?

forgive me if this question has been answered already.. ;)

I love Green and Orange ones the best.

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

you asking if an Opteron failed on an Ultra-D = tech support questions....belongs in the NF4 Support section...not in this thread....maybe YOU should read a little?

Now we are playing semantics. Asking if anyone had an Opteron fail on an Ultra D has absolutely nothing to do with seeking tech support. I am not requesting help, nor am I looking for direction or a tech support type solution. It was an inquiry only.

Maybe you need help with reading comprehension. The bottom line, is you made an error in your assumption, so lets leave it at that.

Jason

rant coming up...

what computer case brand would you avoid?

my case power button came off.. and a part of my front usb port came out (the little rectangular plastic) and now sparks come out when i plug in a usb device :shake:

Oh boy... what a can of worms to open... Dude, I think the whole gist is simply that the whole forum is about computers and there are literally hundreds of other threads in which to ask your question instead of in a thread that is supposed to be completely non-computer related. While you are arguing about semantics perhaps you should do a little breakdown of the words "tech support"... tech=technology=anything to do with computers or electronic gadgets (and since this is a computer forum we can probably assume this means mostly computers)

support=help with questions concerning some subject (previously specified as tech).

The bottom line, is you made an error in your assumption, and we won't leave it at that... Your assumption was that you get to define the semantics used on a forum that is run by the very person whose definition you are trying to argue. Further, you were rude to the administrator of a forum that works very hard to answer any questions you might have relating to computers in any NF4 thread BUT NOT THIS ONE.

I apologize AG... didn't mean to steal your rant, but I figured after all the ones you've made that you deserved a break... LOL!

Now we are playing semantics. Asking if anyone had an Opteron fail on an Ultra D has absolutely nothing to do with seeking tech support. I am not requesting help, nor am I looking for direction or a tech support type solution. It was an inquiry only.

Maybe you need help with reading comprehension. The bottom line, is you made an error in your assumption, so lets leave it at that.

Jason

Oh boy... what a can of worms to open... Dude, I think the whole gist is simply that the whole forum is about computers and there are literally hundreds of other threads in which to ask your question instead of in a thread that is supposed to be completely non-computer related. While you are arguing about semantics perhaps you should do a little breakdown of the words "tech support"... tech=technology=anything to do with computers or electronic gadgets (and since this is a computer forum we can probably assume this means mostly computers)

support=help with questions concerning some subject (previously specified as tech).

The bottom line, is you made an error in your assumption, and we won't leave it at that... Your assumption was that you get to define the semantics used on a forum that is run by the very person whose definition you are trying to argue. Further, you were rude to the administrator of a forum that works very hard to answer any questions you might have relating to computers in any NF4 thread BUT NOT THIS ONE.

I apologize AG... didn't mean to steal your rant, but I figured after all the ones you've made that you deserved a break... LOL!

I am sure AG is quite capable of speaking up himself. I personally did not make any assumption, but I did ask a question. There is a big difference there. To define things further, my question was an inquiry only, but apparently it appears more was read into it. If responding in similar fashion to the way I was answered is rude, then I have no problem with it. Of course you are entitled to your opinion, just as anyone else is. I already left this issue in my last post to AG and I felt no need to purpetuate it. Obviously you feel differently, so rant all you want, but I will not be participating.

Jason

Jason

maybe you need to re-read the title of this post

Ask Angry or Momma

I am Angry

Momma is the other admin

tech questions are not for this thread

so

now

lets see who comprehends what

*ahem*

this is a thread where you ask ANGRY OR MOMMA a question

but not tech questions

so

why, if I am just splitting hairs and not comprehending, would you ask ANGRY OR MOMMA such a question after you were already told this isn't a thread for tech questions.

maybe it is you who has trouble comprehending eh?

rant coming up...

what computer case brand would you avoid?

my case power button came off.. and a part of my front usb port came out (the little rectangular plastic) and now sparks come out when i plug in a usb device :shake:

ask in the Recommendations section

maybe you need to re-read the title of this post

Ask Angry or Momma

I am Angry

Momma is the other admin

tech questions are not for this thread

so

now

lets see who comprehends what

*ahem*

this is a thread where you ask ANGRY OR MOMMA a question

but not tech questions

so

why, if I am just splitting hairs and not comprehending, would you ask ANGRY OR MOMMA such a question after you were already told this isn't a thread for tech questions.

maybe it is you who has trouble comprehending eh?

Er, if I'm not mistaken, we're the ones asking the questions...

ok.....

did momma force you to put her name here as well?

no, he made this thread without me knowing and then told me to go have a look. I enjoy it quite a bit to see what you guys come up with for questions. I changed the title to include the "No Tech Questions Please," so hopefully we can avoid these silly debates and drop this one.

ok.....

did momma force you to put her name here as well?

no, but it is always good to have a woman's perspective...and momma is a woman who loves hockey, video games, nerdly stuff, NPR (National Public Radio for you dorks who don't know what it is...give it a listen sometime), etc