Custom Sig Requests + Sig discussion

red930

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 months later...

OK ladies and gentleman,

I just told all of my clients that I am taking a month off of repair/upgrade/build/recovery work to get some much needed R&R (outside of my 8 to 5 job, of course). The last two recovery jobs just about kicked my butt being up for 3 days on only one hours' worth of sleep.

Plus, I spent $1,800 on Adobe Creative Suite Design Premium and need to put it to good use.

So, if any of you have a sig request in mind, present the basics and I will get on it.

Thanks,

Steve

OK ladies and gentleman,

I just told all of my clients that I am taking a month off of repair/upgrade/build/recovery work to get some much needed R&R (outside of my 8 to 5 job, of course). The last two recovery jobs just about kicked my butt being up for 3 days on only one hours' worth of sleep.

Plus, I spent $1,800 on Adobe Creative Suite Design Premium and need to put it to good use.

So, if any of you have a sig request in mind, present the basics and I will get on it.

Thanks,

Steve

Ace,

As soon as my rig is finished I'd be happy if you could come up with a sig for me. I'll have the case itself finished and hardware ordered by the end of the weekend; so the whole project will be finished by the end of next weekend.

I'd very much like to incorporate pics of the rig as well as the logos of my sponsors. If the Porsche Carrera GT could be brought into as well (possibly an NFS theme); that would be awesome.

Thanks,

radodrill

Hey diff lock could you manage a 32bit vista one for me ? Specs in sig. I just ran out of my old licence for Adobe. ( I don't work at the place I had it for any more :( )

Would be much appreciated :P

Ouch. :eek: For $1,800, you better make some money with that. Seems like you were using CS2 and Paint Shop Pro when we met up that time. Are you still using either of those?

I’ve made the jump to CS3, but I got it for the student price. Still use PSP too, but an older version. The last good version before Jasc sold to Corel. Not being creative with either one of them now. Just pumpin photos thru for the newspaper.

Yeah, I was using CS2 and PSP Pro 8.

The whole reasons for me spending the dough was to improve upon the capabilities I currently posses and to provide a greater service to the customer's in my portfolio.

With this package I can improve upon the service to my customers yet also provide a for the people on DIY-Street (i.e. custom sigs).

I think my hardware will stay the same for a while, so if someone wants to do me up a sig I would appreciate it. Dragons and skulls are my thing, as my tats would show. I'll leave it up to someones imagination for the rest..

• 2 weeks later...

@AceGoober: I know you kinda rushed me thru the line last time since I was headed overseas, so no rush this time - I'm back home in 1 piece and have at least 2 years before being deployed again. :P But if at all possible, I'd like to keep the same artwork as in my sig below and just change the info in it. LMK if this would be possible and when it comes near my turn I'll have her built, OC'd and tested stable so I can give you the new info.

I need someone to finish a sig reelfiles started for me. It's almost done, but i need the final text put in it, and i don't know how to do it. If some kind soul who knows how to do it would finish it for me, I would be most grateful. And the picture is just above the 50k limit, and it's a gif file, and maybe you can change it to jpeg file to make it smaller or something.

Cpdmf, you've been waiting for a while for a sig. Just above you ace says he will do sigs. I asked him awhile ago, but he was too busy back then. By the looks of things, I might have to learn how to edit text in a sig myself.