Custom Sig Requests + Sig discussion

red930

Or anyone else that has any knowledge about my question.
There is nothing to unlock. Everyone has the ability to post a graphic as their signature.

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey Ace do you think you can make a sig for me, maybe something family guy oriented, like with the angry monkey in it? If not could you let me know how to get my account unlocked so I can post my own pic?

Like Praz said, everyone has the ability to do this. You first need an image (read the rules to determine proper signature sizes), then you need to upload it to the imagehost of your choice (imageshack or photobucket are popular ones), then put the link in the signature box in your profile (

• 2 weeks later...

krazypoloc and ghostfacekilla,

I'm at work right now, but when I get home tonight, I'll see what I can whip up... unless someone beats me to it!

Both of you should post the exact text (or close to it) that you want in your sig... I may reformat and re-arrange it, but it'll just give me a good idea of what you want in there...

krazypoloc and ghostfacekilla,

I'm at work right now, but when I get home tonight, I'll see what I can whip up... unless someone beats me to it!

Both of you should post the exact text (or close to it) that you want in your sig... I may reformat and re-arrange it, but it'll just give me a good idea of what you want in there...

if you can do one based on stalker .

and put in this please

ASUS A8N32SLI

OPTY 165 CCBBE

TT BIG WATER

2 X 1GB OCZ PLATINUM

8800 GTS 320MB

2 X WD RAPTORS

1 X 500GB SEAGATE

XFI FATALITY

OCZ GXS 700W

XP PRO SP2

cheers in advanced

Hey guys, I was wondering if anyone could make a sig with the Heavy character from Team Fortress 2. Preferrably black and blue with some type of military looking text :tooth:

Edit: Also, if you could add "Samsung 226BW 22" Widescreen" on, it would be nice :)