Custom Sig Requests + Sig discussion

red930

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Blooz1

Can I make a constructive comment,s1ick?

That font looks nice from a graphic viewpoint, but it's difficult to read as posted online. I think it's a combination of the dropshadow and that there's no contrast between the text and the background.

Good point Blooz1. Other than that, it's great. I agree, the text seems to blend in with the backround a bit too much. (constructive criticism-meant to be helpful.) There are many pic to choose from the Lord of the Rings theme to make a sig from.

Awesome! That looks great, Ace! Perfect streamlining job! Only It's not a gt, it's a gts. And i disliked those gt's because of the single slot coolers, that's why i asked if you can change it to >EVGA 8800g92 512MB<. I knew you could fit that in there, but not with the gts AND g92.

There is a big difference between the gt and gts 512. The g92 has 128 shaders vs. 112 on the gt, g92 has a double slot cooler and oc's quite a bit higher than the gt. I hate to ask and be fussy, but if you can change it too the above which will fit, i would be very grateful.

Thanks again for your time and patience. But if you find it more streamlined with the gts AND g92, that would be great too.

Anything but the gt....lol.

There is a big difference between the gt and gts 512. The g92 has 128 shaders vs. 112 on the gt, g92 has a double slot cooler and oc's quite a bit higher than the gt.

Like momoceio said, both the 8800 GT 512 and 8800 GTS 512 are G92 based cards. I also wouldn't list the G92 as it can get really confusing for newbs

I was thinking of how it would fit in so it's streamlined. Also i really disliked that gt. I wanted to step up, but didn't like that single cooler, and this card is just what i wanted. I waited a long time for it, and most people that know anything about these new cards won't be confused by the g92.

After all, it is a g92. I think it's important for newbs to know that. With the 512mb listed, there is no confusion. But i have made my request, and i leave it to Ace to use what fits best, as he is the artist that is working with it. I know he takes pride in his work, so i remain flexible with him and let him make a lot of decisions. But i just really don't like that gt and don't want it in my sig. I'd rather have text.

You're confusing me. By having 8800g92 512mb it could be either the 8800GT or 8800GTS...who knows but by having 8800GTS 512 everyone will know that it's a 8800GTS 512 g92...