Custom Sig Requests + Sig discussion

red930

Thanks for the effort Ace, You're very much appreciated. :)

Ditto. I should be in my new place by the end of the month and my new rig should at least be put together by then if not stably OC'd - so the new sig will reflect what I actually have - hopefully that timeframe coincides with my turn coming up..

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

With Jaz's graphic signature, we have a bit of a par lava.

The challenge is to incorporate an image of his choosing into a signature worth displaying on DIY-Street.

We also must take into account the situation the chosen pictured scene presents.

Please examine the original image:

9665_Censored.jpg Censored to keep DIY-Street free from pr0nography.

For those who are familiar with folklore and the imposed scenarios presented by online gaming, I believe we all must keep the presented content in perspective yet not corrupt the perspective image with our individual views and balance the aesthetics the image could possibly present to benefit those who view it (which would possibly be everyone who is a member here).

Say that three times in consecutive succession.

Here is a PRELIMINARY BETA of the image in a signature form:

Jaz_DIY_Street_Sig.jpg

I plan on, and am working on this very moment, modifying the text to fit the atmosphere of the scene. There will be a border included which fits the cropped photo quite well; at least, from my view.

Please voice your constructive thoughts pertaining this situation. Realize the ultimate decision for acceptability belongs to the signature owner. In this case, it is Jaz who must be happy with what is created.

Where is that image for Jaz's sig from?

Ace; Could you please fit me into your cue as well? The new rig should be done soon and I'd like a nige sig to go with it; with the logos of my sponsors, a pic of the finished project, and if possible incorporating the Porsche Carrera GT (maybe an NFS theme).

Where is that image for Jaz's sig from?

Ace; Could you please fit me into your cue as well? The new rig should be done soon and I'd like a nige sig to go with it; with the logos of my sponsors, a pic of the finished project, and if possible incorporating the Porsche Carrera GT (maybe an NFS theme).

Yes, you are fitted into the cue. Realize that it may take some time to incorporate your requests to fit within the rules.

Gotta give a little to get a lot. ;)

Yes, you are fitted into the cue. Realize that it may take some time to incorporate your requests to fit within the rules.

Gotta give a little to get a lot. ;)

Cool :)

I was anticipating that it might take some time; don't want anything half-a$$ed anyways.

Looks very nice Ace! You kept very much in the line of what reelfiles started, I have to admit, I like the text reelfiles used, but is that what made the file over the 50k limit? If so, use whatever text you deem the most appropriate, you could most likely pick out better looking text than i could. I leave everything in your hands. I can't wait to see the finshed product if you call this a "preliminary beta".

Just so you know, I will be upgrading to an evga 8800gtx in about 45 days. Just waiting to see if the price comes down. The guy there said to wait that long before i step-up, so he must know something i don't, cuz i was thinking of just getting it over with on the phone.

So if you want to put the gtx in there instead of the gts 320mb, the text would be EVGA 8800GTX 768MB. I'm going to oc' it to ultra speeds, but i won't list them in the sig unless you feel like modifying the text in a couple of months. It doesn't matter to me at all if the oc is listed or not. Just EVGA 8800GTX 768MBwould be fine with me.

Just trying to save us both the bother of changing it in 45 days. Ill leave it up to you. Nice job, Thanks very much! Great job, and i really like it a lot!. :)Thanks again, Ace!

Edit; I just realized there wouldn't be any room to list the oc anyway, so just the 8800GTX 768 MB will be fine, and will take up the same amount of space, making things easier(sp) for you.

Ace how'd you get that so low, I couldn't get that sig under 70K without it looking like crap, and that's in .gif with a reduced palette. I had flipped the sig so that the text can be on the left, makes it easier to read in my opinion. Good job bud.

I meant from which movie, game, etc is that scene?

I don't know rad, I did a search for "female warriors" and got quite a few pics, but this one blew me away. I don't know if she comes from a game or movie. She probably does, but i don't know any off-the-wall, not so popular games that have graphics this good.

Edit; I just read a pm i got from a banned member. He wants to "play around with my sig", saying "who knows, you might like it." He wanted me to give him the original link, of coarse i told him no, that members of good standing in this forum are working hard and long to make that sig look good, and I'm not about to just give away the fruits of their hard labor, even if he did just want the original pic.

I told him you don't just go around asking people if you can mess with their sigs, no wonder you got banned. Jaz may be no artist, but jaz can draw boundries! :nod:

I don't know...never saw her before. But the pic looks "gami-ish", like graphics work, and not an actual picture of someone, so i imagine she's from some game. Maybe world of warcraft? All i know is, I wouldn't want to p1ss her off!

I don't know...never saw her before. But the pic looks "gami-ish", like graphics work, and not an actual picture of someone, so i imagine she's from some game. Maybe world of warcraft?