Tmod and loggan26's Bios Flash CD & Utility CDs NF/4/3/2+ATI

Guest Tmod_merged

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes the color will be the same.

The image will be larger then the images in the post show though.

Also the color will change when you highlight any one particular selection.

Sounds as though you have some video issues in DOS mode though.

Tmod

Is it the bios/motherboard..or just my X1300pro..issues..? Which one should I switch/RMA...the Video or the Motherboard..?

Is it the bios/motherboard..or just my X1300pro..issues..? Which one should I switch/RMA...the Video or the Motherboard..?

Do you have access to another system that you could check the video card on or another video card you could install in your system?

Have you tried the CD in a different system?

Tmod

have you given any thought to creating a cd with graphic cards modded bios'es.that would be another" must have "disk

Not really to be honest, I haven't flashed a video card in so long I have no idea where to find all the different bios's for them out there.

Tmod

pity.it would be a huge help for us noobies who are too scared to flash our gpu in case we fried it and then had to tell the wife that we have to spend more money on 2 new graphic cards - lol. :O

i hope one day you might give it a shot

once again - cool job on the bios cd dude :nod: :cool:

Sorry I don't know if this is the right place to post, but what BIOS would be best for the spec in my sig? I'm not sure what RAM chips the Corsair uses... possibly INFINEON Die Rev B?

You may want to post this question in the NF4 forum as this thread doesn't cover technical aspects of the bios and what it works best with.

But you will probably be told to try different ones as each system is different and find one that works best for you.

Tmod

hi all im a new member here and i have a dr expert board + x2 3800 in a box and i m afraid to fire it up cz of burning cpu trouble around the word this mobo did.

what is the best bios to flash? to have the best cpu security?

is the burning problem only for the opterons or is for all cpus at this mobo?

hi all im a new member here and i have a dr expert board + x2 3800 in a box and i m afraid to fire it up cz of burning cpu trouble around the word this mobo did.

what is the best bios to flash? to have the best cpu security?

is the burning problem only for the opterons or is for all cpus at this mobo?

You will probably get much better answers to this question if you post in the NF4 forum.

Tmod

I'm going to buy the dfi nf4 ultra-d UT board for a X2 3800+ from newegg, i believe it has the 623 bios which should support the dual core, so should i use this bios if it works? or update to the 704-2 bios right away after i cleared the cmos when i get the board? I will be ocing my rig so will it just be easier to flash to the newest bios right away?

'm going to buy the dfi nf4 ultra-d UT board for a X2 3800+ from newegg, i believe it has the 623 bios which should support the dual core, so should i use this bios if it works?

I would stay with that bios until you really get the hang of that board.

Then after awhile and you are comfortable with it then maybe try something else if you are not happy with the performace.

Tmod