Sign in to follow this  
Guest Tmod_merged

Tmod and loggan26's Bios Flash CD & Utility CDs NF/4/3/2+ATI

I downloaded the latest version and burned it to a CD. When I tried to flash to the "OCZ Tony 704" BIOS, it said that the file was not found. I then flashed to the 11/25/2005 BIOS. Flash was succesful, thank god.

I wonder why the "OCZ Tony 704" BIOS wasnt there...

Guest Tmod
I wonder why the "OCZ Tony 704" BIOS wasnt there...

My screwup on that one as I have the name of the image file starting with a X and the program is asking for a E

So the file is there but the name is different so it can't find it.

I have fixed that issue but I am breaking the CD up into different CD's at the moment.

Tmod

I thought I saw RGone say that Taiwan had advised to NOT flash the standard LanParty Bioses on the Expert anyway, so you may have been lucky it did not work.

Guest Tmod
I thought I saw RGone say that Taiwan had advised to NOT flash the standard LanParty Bioses on the Expert anyway, so you may have been lucky it did not work.

The one he is referring to is a whole other bios that is meant for the Xpert and modded by OCZ Tony.

Tmod

Awesome job Tmod! I used one of your CD's a while ago (several weeks) and tried to use the Killdisk on my two Raptors in RAID 0 but it didn't work for me...might I have done something wrong that you can think of?

Guest Tmod
I used one of your CD's a while ago (several weeks) and tried to use the Killdisk on my two Raptors in RAID 0 but it didn't work for me...might I have done something wrong that you can think of?

Hmmm it should have worked ok as I have used it on my Hitachi's in Raid 0 without any problems.

Are you selecting the drive from the list in Killdisk?

Tmod

Hmmm it should have worked ok as I have used it on my Hitachi's in Raid 0 without any problems.

Are you selecting the drive from the list in Killdisk?

Tmod

Quite sure I did, must have been something I did wrong some how. The next time if it happens again I'll come back to the forum while it happens.

Thanks for replying :)

My screwup on that one as I have the name of the image file starting with a X and the program is asking for a E

So the file is there but the name is different so it can't find it.

I have fixed that issue but I am breaking the CD up into different CD's at the moment.

Tmod

ah ok, and i though i had burnt a bum cd hehehe. still, the 11/25 works great, now running memtest86+ on my GeIL Ones, no errors in test 8 so far (3 hrs and counting).

thanks a lot bro! :D:D:D:D

Thanks so much, it works great. I just downloaded your current release and flashed my ultra-d from 510 to 704bta and it works fine :) Very good and comfortable if you will keep it up to date in the future.

I've downloaded...my question is...is the menu..exactly same with the one had been shown on the 1st page...i mean the colour etc...I'm new to DFI stuff...mine shown like 16bit colour...it's same with the Lanparty logo...is mine defective or..it's just fine..coz..on the bios chip..there's little blue taint on the corner of it...

Guest Tmod
is the menu..exactly same with the one had been shown on the 1st page...i mean the colour etc

Yes the color will be the same.

The image will be larger then the images in the post show though.

Also the color will change when you highlight any one particular selection.

Sounds as though you have some video issues in DOS mode though.

Tmod