Nostalgia....

tazwegion

WHOA hold that beast back man. now that i look at it how exactly could u use a computer with 1mb ram? why not get a type writer?

Does anyone still use a typewriter?

Oh yeah Monkey, we don't have cable or ISDN/ASDL available in the back blocks, best I could do is go satellite or run twin modems (i'm not sure my IP will allow that)

So just makin' the best of a bad situation B)

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It was a christmas gift from my parents along time ago, it was a Compaq

300Mhz,32mbRAM,onboard sound, onboard video, 15" monitor, 7GB HD

Heh I remember they also gave me Warcraft and Warcraft 2: Tides of Darkness at the time along with the system...hehe I was hooked :)

i was too young to remember the specs of my first computer but i remember it had a cassette drive.

my second computer, many years later, was a compaq 166mhz with 16mb ram, 1gb HDD, 16x cd-rom, win95.

The first computer i used was either an Apple II or 286/386.

The oldest i have now is an IBM PS/1 a 286, 30mb HD, and a 1 3.5in Floppy.

i had a Commodore 64 with that sweet 5.25 floppy .. and then my dad bought a Wang 386 33mhz with 4 megs of ram and an 80 meg HDD , a 1x CD-ROM and a lightning fast 2400 baud modem....oh it was sweet ..could barely play DoomII

Oh boy...here we go...

My personal first computer was a Pentium II 400 with 256 PC133, 6.8GB hard drive and a 10/100 NIC for my cable modem.

The first computer my family ever had...

Epson something or another...it was a 8086 with 640 KB of RAM. Crappy green 13" monitor. Ran word processors and stuff. It had a few, not many, but a few games. I remember skeet shooting (birds were letters flying...lol) and blackjack. No internet back in the day, but the thing still works. I gotta figure out how to get that thing on the net for historical purposes.... :P

My first computer:

486 DX/66

80mb HD

8MB Ram

Windows 3.1

My Second Computer:

Pentium MMX 200mhz @ 250mhz

10GB HD

20GB HD

64MB Ram

Windows 98/ME/2000

My third computer is in my sig :D