Folding for DIY-Street - Team: DIY-Street - Team #45454 (disease)

RedDem0n

298 members have voted

1. 1.

• Aliens
    • Disease
    • because Angry has a straight-flush and you only got 2 pair
    • other (please post...I don't know what else to fold for besides aliens/disease)

yeah it is really sad to see people drop out...not too much that can be done about it though!!!

On the bright side I just add two dual core pentiums, and fixed two PIII that were contributing for awhile. I have another PIV on deck. It looks like we are going to be moving up with those new CPU's

The dedicated just have to carry the load

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Got a celeron 1.8Ghz thats been down for almost a month back up and running...it should start turning in work tomorrow....

now I've only got one broke system to get back up...hopefully that will happen soon.

Does anybody know anything about setting cpuusage on the linux client. The documentation says the option is there but it doesn't seem to be available nor does the client recongize setting the option in client.cfg

Does anybody know anything about setting cpuusage on the linux client. The documentation says the option is there but it doesn't seem to be available nor does the client recongize setting the option in client.cfg

In ubintu it is systems tools- system resources. very strait forward.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest caffeinejunkie
We need some new recruits!!!!!

you can officially consider me recruited

bump...im folding now...will set up some old pc to run it 24/7, when my main box is idle, ill fold w/ it, other than that....my games are my main priority with this box

any cycles you can contribute will help

hrmm.....ok...i just finnished my first work unit thingy..and the program says i did 1 wu..

when i look online @ my stats, it says none and no points?.....any opinions....

gone to bed now...will report back l8tr

It's been a while since iv'e been on the forum. Iv'e been very busy working and taking care of my new son.

I just recently lost a very close family member to stomache cancer. A great man was lost due to it. I do my best to donate all my spare cpu cycles to folding for this purpose. I encourage everyone to do the same.

RIP

Donald W. Lee