Folding for DIY-Street - Team: DIY-Street - Team #45454 (disease)

RedDem0n

298 members have voted

1. 1.

• Aliens
    • Disease
    • because Angry has a straight-flush and you only got 2 pair
    • other (please post...I don't know what else to fold for besides aliens/disease)

It's been a while since iv'e been on the forum. Iv'e been very busy working and taking care of my new son.

I just recently lost a very close family member to stomache cancer. A great man was lost due to it. I do my best to donate all my spare cpu cycles to folding for this purpose. I encourage everyone to do the same.

RIP

Donald W. Lee

I just lost a close friend on Friday, although not to a disease but to drowning, I still feel your loss.

RIP Zoe

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I'm on a 4-day pass home and decided to download FAH. Bought a laptop with a dual core proc, although so far I am not impressed. Figure I can get some work done after all while deployed. Maybe I can even post once in a while since I'll have access to the internet while in garrison and not working. Just wanted to pop in and say hi.

I'm on a 4-day pass home and decided to download FAH. Bought a laptop with a dual core proc, although so far I am not impressed. Figure I can get some work done after all while deployed. Maybe I can even post once in a while since I'll have access to the internet while in garrison and not working. Just wanted to pop in and say hi.

Good to see ya live and kickin' :)