Folding for DIY-Street - Team: DIY-Street - Team #45454 (disease)

RedDem0n

298 members have voted

1. 1.

• Aliens
    • Disease
    • because Angry has a straight-flush and you only got 2 pair
    • other (please post...I don't know what else to fold for besides aliens/disease)

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

I've passed 20k points. I'm pretty happy about it.

How does everyone have it configured? I switched a few days ago to the settings in this thread:

http://www.planetamd64.com/lofiversion/ind...t10565-200.html

So far, it really seems about the same, perhaps a little better. Instead of fast smaller work units, I'm doing longer ones with more points associated with them.

25k points, 150 WUs!

good call thunda, i had to turn on the houses' heating system last week so i see no reason not to fold :)

i expect to get more numbers crunched now that i dont have to worry about heating my house up.. now its an advantage:)

Rgone and I were talking about letting the Conroe E6600 do some folding just to see how strong it's pure cpu powers are...

Do it!!!

That's what I paid my $10 for! HeHe

I have been folding for team 10 (OcUK) the last few weeks, but I've noticed that the DFI team had slipped from where it had been in 2005. I will try to contribute for a while, as I check the stability of my overclock, cough.

I'm currently producing 50ppd @33%, so as I'm testing at 100%, I should be good for 150ppd.

I think the C2D processors can hit 600ppd, now thats sweet.

I've just noticed that the output from the DFI-Street folding team has shrunk to an incredibly low amount. I had been fodling for OcUK, as I buy things from them, but I seem to be here most nights now, so I'll be switching over when my latest WU finishes.

I'm using folding to make sure my rig is stable, so how about a few others testing with F@H?

Team Stats

Set the processor to use 20% if you want, every little helps.

I want to see Happy_G's C2D at 100%

They may have switched to other teams. If you're supporting folding for the real reason it exists then it really shouldn't matter what team you're on.

I know, but who does it hurt if I try to stir up some support for the DFI-Street team? Check some of my other posts, and you will see I'm trying to encourage people to soak test their systems once they are stable enough, with F@H, adding to the project. UncleDavid's system would be a welcome addition!

If I want to fold for the thrill of beating other members of our forum, am I bad?

P.s. Set up a sig before the mods see you haven't got one.