Folding for DIY-Street - Team: DIY-Street - Team #45454 (disease)

RedDem0n

298 members have voted

1. 1.

• Aliens
    • Disease
    • because Angry has a straight-flush and you only got 2 pair
    • other (please post...I don't know what else to fold for besides aliens/disease)

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I wasn't really sure where to post this, but.. I'm headed off to Iraq for a year in June. I'll continue to fold for the team until May 22nd or so. The day after that my Guard unit gets activated; so I'll be fulltime, regular Army after that. I've been happy to fold for you guys these past few months. I'm sorry to see the numerous dropouts from the team, but that's true with all of the teams - people get hot and heavy about it to begin with and then drop out for whatever reason(s). I wish this thread would at least get stickied so I wouldn't have to search for it every time. Rock on you guys - I'll be back Folding next summer.

I wasn't really sure where to post this, but.. I'm headed off to Iraq for a year in June. I'll continue to fold for the team until May 22nd or so. The day after that my Guard unit gets activated; so I'll be fulltime, regular Army after that. I've been happy to fold for you guys these past few months. I'm sorry to see the numerous dropouts from the team, but that's true with all of the teams - people get hot and heavy about it to begin with and then drop out for whatever reason(s). I wish this thread would at least get stickied so I wouldn't have to search for it every time. Rock on you guys - I'll be back Folding next summer.

good luck!

You better bring your butt back!