Folding for DIY-Street - Team: DIY-Street - Team #45454 (disease)

RedDem0n

298 members have voted

1. 1.

• Aliens
    • Disease
    • because Angry has a straight-flush and you only got 2 pair
    • other (please post...I don't know what else to fold for besides aliens/disease)

it looks like stanford is handing out less points...I mean our team production has been dropping like a rock...but everyones personal production seems to be down over the last few days. I know I've been going full force still no change...Does anyone no anything about this

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I cling tenaciously to 25'th place.

step 84 or the bar (not good Idea atm) or bf2.....

dangit, I would like more to fold also, but I have maxed my availible chars in sig or I would add the link. I suppose It is crass to pimp my own thread, so mayhaps I shall change that link in the days to come.

Fold more please. ty.

Ocean.

it looks like stanford is handing out less points...I mean our team production has been dropping like a rock...but everyones personal production seems to be down over the last few days. I know I've been going full force still no change...Does anyone no anything about this

I've never understood the ideology regarding point output, or lack thereof. The only reason you should be folding is to assist find cures for disease(s). That's the entire point of the folding project, not who produces the most or what standing a team is on a list that means virtually nothing.

I've never understood the ideology regarding point output, or lack thereof. The only reason you should be folding is to assist find cures for disease(s). That's the entire point of the folding project, not who produces the most or what standing a team is on a list that means virtually nothing.

but folding more, means you helped more to find tha cure.

heheh

ahh, well, just cause u try to find a cure, doesn't mean, you'll get the cure, once its found. or be able to afford, it when they acctually deside to sell it to yah.

I could care less about folding for points...the points in my opinion are a benchmark for how much I am helping the project. I would not be able to know if I am actually increasing the amount I am contributing to the project if there was no benchmark. Benchmarking in any project is good. In any case I just noticed that point values had gone down and wanted to know if anyone knew anything about it. That way I can detemine if their is something wrong with my machines or what. So I can ensure that I am provided as much to the project as possible. Additionally if there was so rescalling or something done that is good to know for benchmarking purposes

dunno

that brings up this question, why the hell is this thread here?

this has not been a poll since the second page of this thread when the project to fold for was being decided on.

it should be under AMD overclocking as a sticky to give the junkies something to waste their cycles on.