Sign in to follow this  
RedDem0n

Folding for DIY-Street - Team: DIY-Street - Team #45454 (disease)

298 members have voted

1. 1.

• Aliens
    • Disease
    • because Angry has a straight-flush and you only got 2 pair
    • other (please post...I don't know what else to fold for besides aliens/disease)

Just added myself and the Opteron system in my sig to the folding team. Can't afford a video card right now for it, figured i ought to put it to work, and figured I'd put it on dfi-street team cause y'all rock. :P Been folding my first WU for about 13 hours now.

Welcome lackobreath :) I just started a WU this morning worth 723 pts! But it's gonna take me till Monday to complete it! lol [edit]Just finished the aforementioned WU and started another - this one worth 1,112 pts!! It started at 12:10 AZ time (it's now 1:00) and has yet to finish a frame![/edit]

hey did you ever get this working

Oh sorry, I didn't see this thread for a long time and I forgot.

Yeah I decided to handle it, I did everything you said except the install as a service thing, I did that because I want to see the progress and stuff. Is there a good program to monitor it? I tried eletron microscope a while back but I didn't know how to set it up.

Note that it grapical interface can cause issues with games- even when folding at home itself doesnt cause any issue that is one good reason to run it as a service. The service doesnt cause any issues. I still like the grapical interphase though.