Folding for DIY-Street - Team: DIY-Street - Team #45454 (disease)

RedDem0n

298 members have voted

1. 1.

• Aliens
    • Disease
    • because Angry has a straight-flush and you only got 2 pair
    • other (please post...I don't know what else to fold for besides aliens/disease)

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I will fold for cancer for the kids!

I wont bother for Aliens. This kind of program is usfull not just to cure cancer but to help design better cures for other diseases and make thes drugs safer- at some point. There are programs that fold for drugs but basic reasearch should be the most helpfull right now.

Trust me you never ever ever whant to see your kids have incurable cancer. You dont want to see any kid with it! It brakes my heart to see it and I am not the most sympathetic person in the world.

I would also be willing to fold for DFI If I could keep my rig in one piece for more than one day! I think The person earlyer was right that we should maybee set a setting in cmos reloaded we know is stable and leave it there for folding. SoI've got 2.4GHZ for damn neer 18 hrs a day I could donat to something! I'de like to give my vote to ANGRY- So angry vote again for me for what ever you want. This way when Im having folding problems ( as I'm sure I will) Iknow the answers will be coming from some one I trust. :nod:

Awwright! Which one of you bozos started 10 copies of Seti@Home on my machine while I was enjoying a few Amber Bocks?

Was it...the aliens? Oh no! The Germans! THE GGGEEERRRMMMAAANNNS! The Germans are coming!

When I finally get stable enough to be of service, I'm in for whatever is shaken-out of the poll.

Charles

Diseases are nature's way of saying "up yours!" to us... just when we think too much of ourselves. Nothing wrong with that, so no vote for it.

Aliens? Oh, yeah! Nobody saw it, but actually ET missed a step and felt out just before ship left... therefore missing a transportation. I voted for "Aliens", because we need to make another contact and finally send ET home! :D