Folding for DIY-Street - Team: DIY-Street - Team #45454 (disease)

RedDem0n

298 members have voted

1. 1.

• Aliens
    • Disease
    • because Angry has a straight-flush and you only got 2 pair
    • other (please post...I don't know what else to fold for besides aliens/disease)

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've been folding@home for another forum, but there's talk lately it may be *ahem* folding. If it does, I'd be willing to switch here.

For those not familiar with folding, just be advised that it requires a stable setup, puts a lot of strain on your CPU, and generates enormous amounts of heat (if you set it to allow 100% CPU usage when idle). It's actually one of the programs I use to test for stability.

On a side note, my intel rig pulls down almost double the points daily, what my AMD does. There's a flag you add to the executable that tells them to send you beta workunits that are worth more points, but it only seems to work on intel machines.

I've been folding@home for another forum, but there's talk lately it may be *ahem* folding. If it does, I'd be willing to switch here.

Are you serious? That would be awful. Link me, please?

I used to do quite a bit of folding for the Hydrogenaudio and DSLReports teams but gave it up quite some time ago.

I vote "medicine" over "aliens" - please consider Stanford's Folding@Home project (if it's not, well, folding ;)).

Count me in. :)