gordesky1

• Replies 706
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I like your avatar soundx, hopefully it won't be a permament change. I watch Sesame Street all the time with my son, and I recently started remembering the German characters. Obviously the people are different, but the puppet characters are slightly different as well. My favorite as a child was Grobi aka Grover, but it would definitely been Oscar the Grouch if he was part of the German Cast.

This is the 1st avatar Travis gave me (long time ago)

I still use it on some other forums.

I'd never figured out how to do an avatar (in fact Travis had to post my 1st two toaster screenshots cause I was so lame - what a tard I was/Am) so I was just happy to get one :)

This is the 1st avatar Travis gave me (long time ago)

I still use it on some other forums.

I'd never figured out how to do an avatar (in fact Travis had to post my 1st two toaster screenshots cause I was so lame - what a tard I was/Am) so I was just happy to get one :)

I remember that thing :D

Guest LithoTech

I must thank whoever is responsible for my avatar!

I was sort of wondering about the Avatars here off and on. Not in the options, yet some users have them, I just figured it was a flagged reserved for admins or people that had been around a long time. I didn't look into it farther, and has no bearing on the wealth of info and reason for being here.

As for the picture itself, normally I'd be very hard to please, and would take hours if not days to do my own. But this thing is damn on-the-nuts lol!

My early years in the printing trade were spent operating machinery that some parts of which are very similar to what is in this graphic. I tend to do a lot of Bo-Jang temporary jigs or rigging to accomodate whatever I may need to do in a particular system, and I know sometimes it looks pretty funny -- Mickeymouse, rubberband-aide type of situation -- effective but looks like crap lol. So again, this graphic suits me quite well.

Either it is an amazing coincidence, or someone put a good amount of thought into this, or must of got to know me at least a little bit via my posts here, in order to come up with this. Bravo, and kudos!