gordesky1

• Replies 706
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That option was never available, it's up to Travis who gets what, and as you can see begging gets you a brand new translucent avatar. :rolleyes:

He should have known better, since this has been discussed over and over again.

I'm sorry, I haven't read every single thread on these forums. If I had known I'd lose my avatar do you think I'd have asked?

I think there is a difference between asking nicely and begging, i'd say I was asking nicely but hey.

I didn't think it would be such a big deal to change my avatar to one I actually wanted...

OK just read the entire thread...

Exroadie - Angry_Games rewards contributors to the forum with an Avatar based upon their personality as expressed in the forum.

Except for me who was given a football avatar?

Angry_Games - so looks like i get to give that to someone else tsk tsk (its very insulting to refuse an avatar...)

Well, I didn't refuse. I just asked for one that would be more respresentitive of my personality.

Angry_Games - in my opinion, you have avatars that match your personality (your forum personality anyway... i dont have a clue what most of you are like in real life)

Except for me, I was given a football avatar.

Angry_Games - also keep in mind

some of these people have received avatars and refused them or deleted them because they didn't like them

and some periods of time I just don't have time to sit down and dole out avatars as I'm too busy doing other things (like ranting about gas and oil in another thread)

i can remove yours and then listen to you complain about how you lost your avatar (and you can listen to everyone else tsk tsk you about how you should not have said anything at all)

Well predicted, I'm actually supprised at how... hurt I felt (I know, silly isn't it?) to realise my avatar had been taken away. Also supprised that you found time to remove it but couldn't go the extra step to add the one I asked for.

After reading the whole thread, sure I can see you are not going to make an exception for me by using the one I asked for. But as I said I haven't read every single thread/post on these forums.

Angry I am sorry If I have offended you, and I am sorry that I had not read every post in this thread.

I hope that you can accept my apology and that one day I will earn an avatar again.

Peace bro

Except for me who was given a football avatar?

if you remember correctly...I blazed through the World Cup thread and gave EVERYONE that was posting in it that had at least 50 or so posts a football-related avatar since all of you were big football (soccer) fans...I thought it would be a nice thing to do

Also supprised that you found time to remove it but couldn't go the extra step to add the one I asked for.

it takes 3 seconds to remove an avatar

it takes about 10-30 minutes to give you one because I have to find one to fit you and then fix it to the right sizes etc in Photoshop etc

but since you read the entire thread....you know that no one gets an avatar of their choice

you don't have to read every post in teh entire forum (god knows I dont)

you just need to read the thread about avatars

if you remember correctly...I blazed through the World Cup thread and gave EVERYONE that was posting in it that had at least 50 or so posts a football-related avatar since all of you were big football (soccer) fans...I thought it would be a nice thing to do

You mean EVERYONE minus ONE???? smiles-bawl1.gif

Its ok... I like my avatar a lot... its cool and also very Mexican smiles-eusa_dance.gif