gordesky1

• Replies 706
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

lol omg that the worst french ive seen ever

hehe, pourquoi tout le monde ici parle anglais et non le français??

and BTW thnx to the mod out there that gave my my avatar :D

its ther e a way to change it???

btw I BARELY passed french 3. so yeah my french does suck.

btw I BARELY passed french 3. so yeah my french does suck.

LOL, no joke your french isnt that bad, for a guy that usualy always talk english ...

and French is the most difficult language to learn, i was born using french language and i still fail my french class :D

LOL, no joke your french isnt that bad, for a guy that usualy always talk english ...

and French is the most difficult language to learn, i was born using french language and i still fail my french class :D

Negative.

French is dificult, maybe a little bit more dificult than Spanish and all its weird verbs... but German in my opinion is more dificult to learn than French, specially with all its article conjugations and that stuff... and thats not even the "most dificult" one, I think Japanese and Mandarin qualify as being more dificult than any western language, and those aren't even close to other languages out there that are even more dificult, like Nahuatl or other native languages.

Question: is it just me or Finnish sounds like Chinese? :rolleyes:

Negative.

French is dificult, maybe a little bit more dificult than Spanish and all its weird verbs... but German in my opinion is more dificult to learn than French, specially with all its article conjugations and that stuff... and thats not even the "most dificult" one, I think Japanese and Mandarin qualify as being more dificult than any western language, and those aren't even close to other languages out there that are even more dificult, like Nahuatl or other native languages.

Question: is it just me or Finnish sounds like Chinese? :rolleyes:

i meant most difficult to learn in north america, where i actualy live, but since we got member from every country on earth, im with you that japaneese or mandarin, and or german are more difficult then french

:D gonna stop this we are getting off topic

actually I'm pretty sure that english as a second language is the hardest, because of all the slang/mulitple meaning/multiple spellings of the words

ya

most languages have like 100,000 to 250,000 words....while english has well over 1 million words (and too damn many mean the same thing, or are spelled different but sound the same, etc)