NF3 Ultra-D 939/AGP

Make sure its actually dead. Try taking out the connector and putting it in again.

Some have reported that it STOPS when their is a cold boot, but once they reset the connection, it works.

I jsut got myself another 40mm Fan (10mm high though) and just stuck it on there. Quieter, more reliable, and I got 3 of them for $10 CDN (took it out of those hard drive cooler things).

Works great :)

• Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What kinda memory (1 gig kit) would you guys recommend for this board?? It's not liking my bh-5 at all :( I don't like going over 3.0v, and so far the best i can get is 230 2-3-3-6. I can't even do 240 2.5-4-4-8 :( so it looks like I gotta get rid of this ram. I'm sure it can do better w/ 3.2-3.6v, but I don't have the huevos for that, lol

What kinda memory (1 gig kit) would you guys recommend for this board?? It's not liking my bh-5 at all :( I don't like going over 3.0v, and so far the best i can get is 230 2-3-3-6. I can't even do 240 2.5-4-4-8 :( so it looks like I gotta get rid of this ram. I'm sure it can do better w/ 3.2-3.6v, but I don't have the huevos for that, lol

TCCD is you best bet. Patriot XBLK is probably the best bang for your buck memory available right now...

TCCD is you best bet. Patriot XBLK is probably the best bang for your buck memory available right now...

OG: At newegg these are XBLK you have?

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.asp?...N82E16820220033

It says 2.5,3,3,7,1T at 250. Does your get that speed?

Also, is it tccd on Brain PCB?

And, how high fsb and tight timings have you had it?

And at what voltage range can it handle on your rig?

Thanks

im curious...wat is all this talk about BRAIN PCB???

i've never heard of it before this thread...i assume its a good thing??

and does my OCZ have it???

BrainPower PCB. TCCD on BrainPower PCB overclock 10MHz higher than other TCCD RAM. (statistically as always)

im curious...wat is all this talk about BRAIN PCB???

i've never heard of it before this thread...i assume its a good thing??

and does my OCZ have it???

yes ocz TCCD memory has it

Thanks

it is TCCD on a brainpower PCB , i had mine @ 300 HTT but i cannot give u my timings , ram should need no more that 3.00v some 2.90 would prolly really be all u need to max the ram out but diff IC's act differently

Thanks

Thems the ones...on this board good for around 260-275mhz 1T and 295+ at 2T.

You can get around 225mhz with 2-2-2-5. Around 240ish with 2-3-2-6. Around 275ish with 2.5-4-3-7. After that it's 2T at 2.5-4-3-7. TRCD 4 is the key to going high on these. After that you can play with pretty much everything else to try and milk em for more speed...Very flexible stuff. My OCZ's don't respond as well as these do when playing with timings.

EDIT: As lon3r just pointed out, 2.9v is all you need with these. I've gone up and down and they always end up at 2.9v on my board.

Att: Angry, Regarding the 133divider theory

3dMark05 -

8855 - 3dMark05 Run #1 - CPU @ 2.7Ghz /1.55v, 7800GTX @ 498/1.38,RAM @ 245 / 2.5-3-3-6 2T

8924 - 3dMark05 Run #2 - CPU @ 2770MHz /1.5v, 7800GTX @ 520/1380,RAM @ 197 / 2-2-2-5 1T

http://service.futuremark.com/compare?3dm05=1011653

Run#2 was on a 133divider on a friends machine.

Seems to be no real punishment for 133divider. I know the videocard is 22mhz more, but when i set my videocard down 22mhz it does not loose more than 200 3dmarks, plus 3dmarks is scores are variable within 300 marks on same settings.

Im not saying your results are wrong. I am just wondering if its possible that there will be no 133divider performance hit, in all cases?

From what i've found it seems to be the same. This performance hit, have you checked it out in FPS for games? or only 3dmark05.

have you read what he posted earlier in this thread? here