NF3 Ultra-D 939/AGP

I am not possitive but if you look back a few pages I think A_G said the 1&2 ports are good to about 240 to 250... I disable mine so from experience I couldnt tell you .. But I know someone else asked a simular question and A_G told them they were good to a point

• Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lower HTT meaning the Memory speed after dividers or a low HTT in general?

mine will only go 240 HTT @1:1 in the yellow slots.. But I can run tighter memory timing there. On mine in the orange slots I have to run looser memory timings but can clock Higher, to 290HTT 1:1.

Yellow slots seem to have a weaker drive strength.. and the Orange stronger drive strength..

Mine performs better using orange slots using the 166 divider higher HTT to raise CPU freq, and looser Memory timings.

But if you are going to use lower HTT or have cheeper Memory Useing the yellow slots , and tighter memory timings will Give a better results.. I.E from the weaker drive strength. the memory is not stressed as much even with tighter timmings

Try relaxing the memory timings to 2.5-4-7-3 I bet you will be able to go higher... my OCZ craps out either slots @ 239 Using 2-3-6-3.. But onced I loosin them up a bit they go alot higher.. But I have to go to 3.1 volts to get to 290and drop CPU to 8 to do it

Try relaxing the memory timings to 2.5-4-7-3 I bet you will be able to go higher... my OCZ craps out either slots @ 239 Using 2-3-6-3.. But onced I loosin them up a bit they go alot higher.. But I have to go to 3.1 volts to get to 290and drop CPU to 8 to do it

Ive got them at 3.2V and when i try to go high i set the latency to 3-4-4-10 2T.

Do you think maybe the latency is too high or i am using too much juice?

Mine wont even post @3-4-4-8... 2.5 4-7-4 is as lose as mine will run.. And I couldnt do much with 602... But will with 705.. I know you have said 705 was a No Go for you but. they are far better when you get used to them.. and even with 705 I cant go past 290 with any settings @ 1:1. But with a 166 MAX Mem clock I can run with HTT as high as 336 prime stable.. but requires alot of juice rught now

Guest bobyjo

I am using 711 bios and default settings, memory is 2-3-6-3-1T, this is with everything set to auto.

This past Fri. I was just expiermenting with this bios and was able to go to 310 stable. I was running 133, HT3, X8, kept memory settings the same as default. Voltgage was set at 2.8 (bios shows 2.88) default settings with all other voltgages. At 320 windows would not load, got a stop screen, no matter what I tried.

I did not start at 310 and go up 1 step at a time to see where the celing was.

Do You suppose if I tried different memory settings this thing would get a few more numbers? If so what # in memory would be a good starting point?