NF3 Ultra-D 939/AGP

• Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest bobyjo

His system probably does not fail the memtest #8.

His system is not gonna be the same as yours, unless he has an identical system, component by component.

Why do you not download A64 Tweaker and do this yourself.

It is a very simple thing to download and run the program.

His system probably does not fail the memtest #8.

His system is not gonna be the same as yours, unless he has an identical system, component by component.

Why do you not download A64 Tweaker and do this yourself.

It is a very simple thing to download and run the program.

You must of not read his post on the previous page...... Here:

......On more question any idea why my Patriot PC3200+xbl fails test #8 at STOCK in all slots but works flawless on my DFI NF3 socket 754 board????, It just will not run on this ultra-d board not matter what i try :( I talked with Patriot tech and they did issue me an RMA but they are at a lose why it does not work on this board, but work flawless on a different board. I really don't wanna bother with the rma if the memory is good if you know what i mean.

Guest bobyjo

Guess maybe it would work.

Will one system not boot, as to run the tweaker?

I guess I need to understand why one wants the other to print out the results from the tweaker, and give to him?

Guess maybe it would work.

Will one system not boot, as to run the tweaker?

I guess I need to understand why one wants the other to print out the results from the tweaker, and give to him?

He's just trying to see what speedpc's settings are so he can maybe suggeest something to change...my interpretation :D

Att: Angry, Regarding the 133divider theory

3dMark05 -

8855 - 3dMark05 Run #1 - CPU @ 2.7Ghz /1.55v, 7800GTX @ 498/1.38,RAM @ 245 / 2.5-3-3-6 2T

8924 - 3dMark05 Run #2 - CPU @ 2770MHz /1.5v, 7800GTX @ 520/1380,RAM @ 197 / 2-2-2-5 1T

http://service.futuremark.com/compare?3dm05=1011653

Run#2 was on a 133divider on a friends machine.

Seems to be no real punishment for 133divider. I know the videocard is 22mhz more, but when i set my videocard down 22mhz it does not loose more than 200 3dmarks, plus 3dmarks is scores are variable within 300 marks on same settings.

Im not saying your results are wrong. I am just wondering if its possible that there will be no 133divider performance hit, in all cases?

From what i've found it seems to be the same. This performance hit, have you checked it out in FPS for games? or only 3dmark05.

When i did my tests 2500mhz, divider 166, compared to 2700 divider 133, my results on divider 133 were higher by just 150 or so (but then again it is less than the 200-300 marks that seem to change all the time).

Thanks

Btw how did you go with the pc3200 2gig kit from ocz. Have yet to hear your results.

My guess is that the problem with this board is not just BIOS problem... I think the layout like where the parts are placed which cannot be fixed by bios... I really wonder how rev 2 is gonna turnout to be IF there is one coming out.. really thinking of selling my nf3 ultra and 6800 to get lanparty nf4 with 6600gt PCI-e... what do you guys think? worth it?

That is wht im currently trying to do at the moment. get the nF4 ULTRA and get a 7800gtx, will fix all my problems including analogue mode on my sound card, so i can use mic. and the 7800GTX will give me more than enough fps for me to use VOIP and 5.1 hardware audio.

I think it even has teh 150divider which fixes my ram problems if there is on. BEAUTY its the answer. too many problems cut your losses and go NF4, surely over a months worth of hassles if you DO have hassles, is enough to get rid of it. Only if its feasable videocard wise.

Ok, the chipset fan just died . . . Newegg does not ship internationally . . . somebody in eBay ? all I want is a piece a aluminium :(

Ok, the chipset fan just died . . . Newegg does not ship internationally . . . somebody in eBay ? all I want is a piece a aluminium :(

Make sure its actually dead. Try taking out the connector and putting it in again.

Some have reported that it STOPS when their is a cold boot, but once they reset the connection, it works.