NF3 Ultra-D 939/AGP

@ pantonious

well if i try to set the LDT to 4x, it wont boot and plus if it is calculated the way u are saying then there is no way of reaching 2000MHz HTT bus that this cpu is capable of... so i think that AG would be right in this case...

yeah i use coolbits, but i was just wondering y would sandra and everest display it wrong, and if there wasw a way that i can fix it.

• Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm back, with only more problems (to solve).

1: If I go into bios and just select save and exit, (no changes made), it wont boot.

Only way to boot then is to reset cmos (tried all biosses)

2: Dual channel just don't work anymore (it did though). Tried different memory modules, different combinations, different slots.

When i'm in dual channel its posts, boots windows, at the end of loading windows-->reboot, no post then. Only way to boot again then is to reset cmos.

3: if i go into bios and just change anything (no matter what, even if i load optimized defaults) and do save and exit, it wont boot. Even if I shut the mobo down and unplug power, plug the power back in and try to boot then, nothing happens.

Only solotion to boot again then is to--> reset cmos.

At all these problems i tried the 3 different biosses, 602, 705 and 711.

None of them have done anything good.

Plz help me, i think i just have a fauly board?

Please put a signature together using the "user control panel" so we can see what components you have...help us help you...

@ pantonious

well if i try to set the LDT to 4x, it wont boot and plus if it is calculated the way u are saying then there is no way of reaching 2000MHz HTT bus that this cpu is capable of... so i think that AG would be right in this case...

yeah i use coolbits, but i was just wondering y would sandra and everest display it wrong, and if there wasw a way that i can fix it.

yeah...the A64's don't like HTT over 1000Mhz (or 2000Mhz...however you want to say it)

the general way, is just up to 1000Mhz....if you want to, you can use 2000Mhz...but the only purpose it'll serve is to confuse people :P

Sandra and Everest just need to have their programming/database updated i think...just keep on checking for new versions, and eventually, it should be fixed...

thx for the quick reply. so anyway y does it say 2000 on the box then? :rolleyes:

hahaha...hmmm, you'll have to ask AMD :P

i really have no idea...and this is the first time i've seen it come up!

maybe AG has answers for us...

hahaha...hmmm, you'll have to ask AMD :P

i really have no idea...and this is the first time i've seen it come up!

maybe AG has answers for us...

i hope he does cuz im confused lol. and one more question. in everest my GPU temp is displayed as 52C but in coolbits it would be 60 at the exact same time, but everest reports my other temps as all other programs do... ideas?

Guest Jonas

will dfi remove de resistance if i rma my board ??? without the resistance the board dont undervolt, right?

Is there a problem with half multipliers? I mean i tried to set my multiplier to 8.5 to get my memory a little higher, but the memory runs slower than at 9, even though i set the HTT 15MHz higher to compensate for the drop.

yeah... w/e u do dont use half multipliers... its bad, and yes ur right, memory performance decreases when u use them. stick to the whole numbers :):rolleyes:

Is there a problem with half multipliers? I mean i tried to set my multiplier to 8.5 to get my memory a little higher, but the memory runs slower than at 9, even though i set the HTT 15MHz higher to compensate for the drop.

I tried the same thing last night but mine would bsod with 8.5...This was lowering it from 9 with the same FSB. I've had it at 8.5 before and the system was unstable even if I was able to get into windows...These are the times I wish we had the 9/10 divider like I have on the my LP NF3 754...