Sign in to follow this  
Clocker

NF3 Ultra-D 939/AGP

CrazySkittle man, the graphic sig is about twice as large as supposed to be. 600w by 200h pixels is it. And 50k or less.

RGone...

PsumS: ole guy you has not been here long but the 939 AGP just rocket you up the post numbering ladder. Hehehehehe. Thank man for your hard work. RGone...Again... :nod:

CrazySkittle man, the graphic sig is about twice as large as supposed to be. 600w by 200h pixels is it. And 50k or less.

RGone...

PsumS: ole guy you has not been here long but the 939 AGP just rocket you up the post numbering ladder. Hehehehehe. Thank man for your hard work. RGone...Again... :nod:

will take care of that RGone.... thx

@ crazy skittle - 257 X 3 = 771 X 2 = 1542 is the "proper" method...don't trip on trying to keep your bandwith up near 2k. Not worth it and there is no "gain" to be had worth worrying about. I always set my LDT at X3 and forget about...unless of course you can operate beyond 333mhz. On my rig I have it at 305mhz right now netting 1830. Becomes a bit of a crap shoot everytime I've skirted 320. Sometimes it'll boot to windows and sometimes it'll just hang and earn me a trip to clear cmos.

If you are finding you'll be in the 250mhz range then ldt X3 will give way more bandwidth than you will ever be able to use..............................

@ crazy skittle - 257 X 3 = 771 X 2 = 1542 is the "proper" method...don't trip on trying to keep your bandwith up near 2k. Not worth it and there is no "gain" to be had worth worrying about. I always set my LDT at X3 and forget about...unless of course you can operate beyond 333mhz. On my rig I have it at 305mhz right now netting 1830. Becomes a bit of a crap shoot everytime I've skirted 320. Sometimes it'll boot to windows and sometimes it'll just hang and earn me a trip to clear cmos.

If you are finding you'll be in the 250mhz range then ldt X3 will give way more bandwidth than you will ever be able to use..............................

thanx... thats waht i needed to know. i might be able to get up to about 270, but havent had enough time to play with memory timings just yet... i love my setup though... half-life2 highest settings with max AA and AF for 6 ours yesterday, without even braking a sweat. :D

btw since u have the XBLK version of the Patriot memory, do u by any chance have an idea of what the chips on the non XBLK version, the one i have, might be? just curious...

thanx... thats waht i needed to know. i might be able to get up to about 270, but havent had enough time to play with memory timings just yet... i love my setup though... half-life2 highest settings with max AA and AF for 6 ours yesterday, without even braking a sweat. :D

btw since u have the XBLK version of the Patriot memory, do u by any chance have an idea of what the chips on the non XBLK version, the one i have, might be? just curious...

Hell I don't even know for sure what my XBLK's are...I just know I like em :D

Guest Jonas

so the board is in a good way

i'm going to buy the board and if i have voltage problems can i rma the board???

XBLKs are Samsung TCCD's on brainpower PCBs.....anything lower than their XBLK series you can probably rest assure that it's just more generic chips....what are the timings? If they are like 2-3-2-6 or something like that, they could be TCCCs

Guest bobyjo

Jonas:::Why would you want to RMA a board because the voltgages are reported wrong in bios? I think the voltgages and temps are pretty well not exactly where they should be on any of these boards. If you get a good board, and the bios is where you can change stuff and save the settings. KEEP IT. If you RMA the board for that reason, DFI probably will not replace it anyway, You would be out of service for a few weeks and more than likely get the same board back. Just hold on and these minor details will be worked out with bios uprgades as time goes on.

I just killed my Lanparty B, so 10 minutes later I've ordered a 3700+ Sandy and this beautiful Lanparty Nf3 ultra-D, I would have bought an NF4 but I have a 6800gt that's 8X agp and it's still too new to replace. I'm gonna try to run 2 gb of crucial pc3200, in this setup. I hope that this smooths out the BF2 laggies. I'll update when I get the rig built. Thanks to all the dfi'rs that helped me nuke my LPB, Hellfire your bioses rock. Although her time was short, she still made a lasting impression, R.I.P. LBB. (I think a new bios chip from tmod might fix her right up, anyways, but now I get new rig parts without hassels from my gf :))

"I got something to say, it's better to burn out then to fade away."

Guest bobyjo

If you have read through the thread, you probably already know this but, I am gonna remind you of something.

If you are gonna run 2gb of memory, be sure you get 2x1gb sticks.

If you get 4x512gb sticks you probably are asking for trouble getting the system to run stable.

Guest Alexander

First of all i'll hope you'll understand what i am going to say. I speak english just a little.

I Have a Corsair TwinX 1024-4400C25PT memories and i can't reach the 275MHz that they offer with dual channel (i mean with the 2 dimms inserted). I tried with vdimm 2.7v to 2.9v and nothing works (suddenly i get blue screen, and the systems restart). I'm using 3x HTT multiplier. Also i have to say that it's not a CPU vcore problem, i'm pretty sure of that.

I test my dimms separatetly, both work fine individualy at single channel. I get my system rock solid with 1 dimm inserted only.

Both dimms are in good, i mean they aren't faulty rams so the problem isn't that alternative.

They work fine at 200MHz.

Bye.