NF3 Ultra-D 939/AGP

• Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey guys, just registered. Been following this thread for awhile. I've gotten sick of my NF7-S and wanted to upgrade to S939 for awhile now but couldnt afford to go PCI-E yet... was almost going to buy the Neo2 Plat but then I discovered this board... I want one so bad :)

Hey guys, just registered. Been following this thread for awhile. I've gotten sick of my NF7-S and wanted to upgrade to S939 for awhile now but couldnt afford to go PCI-E yet... was almost going to buy the Neo2 Plat but then I discovered this board... I want one so bad :)

Welcome aboard :) From the looks of this thread you aren't the only one that wants to take one of these for a spin...

i just talked to Jacky a little while ago...he says the boards should arrive to the office by Monday...then it will be a few days later that I (and newegg probably) will have one.

until then...dont freakin touch my blackberries or you will see a VERY FIRED UP ANGRYGAMES!

Good to hear this board is finally going to be released, but I think I'll sit on the fence for a few weeks. The only reason I'm considering spending $500 to go 939 is the cold boot on the 754 is driving me insane, so I sure don't want another that does the same thing.

if i sound angry...i am...im on the warpath already today. me loves you guys...but me will kill the first one who eats my blackberries....

I agree AG, where is the blackberries. HEhehehehehe. Me laks blackburries.

RGone...

Ok you two need to stay away from them blackberries...

As for nintek.. I've never had a bad experience when getting stuff shipped over, so I'll have a think about it and decide wether I want to get it from them. Out of any store they look like they can get the board more readily than anyone.

---dens

You guys think I'd have better luck with some TCCD or BH-5 on this board? Both being 512x2 and PC3200.

Okay....had to laugh out loud on this one. Patience youngling...Nobody even has one of these boards to start a thread "what memory should I use with my NF3 939"??????????

:shake: