NF3 Ultra-D 939/AGP

I really, really hope we can see a 4.0v bios...by adjusting the 3.3 rails
I wouldn't be surprised if TicTac is all up on that beeotch when it comes out, because he did the same for the nf3 Skt754 board as well.......however since I'm using TCCD, 3.2v is more than enough for me :)

• Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I wonder if the booster will work correctly....is there any chance of frying something if it isn't compatible? I don't think so right?

:nod: I'm gonna try it though, put Value VX in 2 & 4 and booster in 3 :) (only way it fits with Dual channel) :nod:

I'm getting anxious. Tuesday huh? Bump to keep this at the top for info as soon as it hits the store shelves :P

You really think a bump is needed? Give it a couple of days in peoples hands and this forum is going to be loaded with NF3 posts...

Yeah well... whats one more thread in the bunch gonna hurt? :)

Believe me...I'm curious as well. When the dust settles in a couple of weeks I will more than likely pick one of these up (barring any disasterous discoveries which I doubt will occur)...Had a lot of fun over the last couple of weeks tweaking my NF3Sempron so it would be nice to actually use it for at least a little while ;)

i found the cut-off for the divider is DDR150...anything lower than this you cannot make up for in cpu Mhz (ie I ran @ DDR133 and DDR100 and the extra 200-340Mhz in cpu speed could NOT make for the low divider)

DDR150 is about the cutoff...prefer to stay DDR166 or higher ;)

Was this with a dual channel or single channel set up?

This is my official next upgrade now. There is no way I am giving up my Gainward 256MB Geforce 6800 Ultra Golden Sample when it still kicks butt. Never been an early adopter anyways. PCI Express can wait till income taxes in January. As many problems as I have had with my first DFI LanParty UT NF3 250GB Motherboard, DFI still rocks performance over the competition. DFI Rocks! Somebody message me when they hit NewEgg.Com please. Also, now I have to decide which 939 CPU I'm gonna get with it. Any recommendations there?

Thankz, Take Carez and Laterz,

talked to Jacky today and Rgone and I supposedly have one being shipped to us by Donna this afternoon...Wednesday or Thursday (bad thing is i JUST shipped off my X800 Pro AGP to be RMA'd to ATI today...so I'll be stuck with a 9700 Pro for about 2 weeks...but that is ok...it just means when i hit my top overclock, I can simply put the X800 in it and really crank out the benches).

my brother is moving back in with us this month and we'll have an extra station setup for him...I'll retire his 875P-T (2.8E @ 3.76Ghz) and give him the 939 AGP and make him play all the games momma and I play (just in time for GTA:San Andreas and Battlefield2 and lots of UT2004 mods as well as Day of Defeat (old) booyah!

got to find a good cpu for it...not really wanting to plug my X2 into it (since my brother will get it grrrr heh)

but I don't think my 3200+ Winchester has much life left in it (i have beaten that processor to death and back and its getting weaker and weaker in the oc department lol)