NF3 Ultra-D 939/AGP

lol dens..

i think AG said before that he'll show the board when he gets it.. but nothing before.. cause he don't know anything..

it'll reach us soon..

check www.nintek.com.au :) and u'll find it :D

direct link http://www.nintek.com.au/x/scripts/prodVie...?idProduct=1848 :D

well u can choose not to buy them.. they're not pointing a gun at u

In fact i'll no buy it, 'cause it is too poorer than DFI NF4 mobos. I'm sorry, but the mobo image in your link isn't correct; this is the DFI NF3 Ultra-D true layout:

0530079rm.th.jpg

• Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well that's up to you.. nobody is forcing you... it's your money.. you put where you think is worth it.. MSI is always there for you..

and you do realise the picture you have on there is also not confirmed? :)

if u're unhappy about the features don't buy it.. no board can satisfy everyone.. that is y different boards have different features to make it stand out.. and i'm sure the DFI NF3 Ultra will stand out in the crowd..

just my 2 cents

Unfortunately, all I wrote about this mobo specs is officially confirmed: no 24 pins ATX power connector, no 4Volt VDdr jumper option and additional 4-pin molex connector like NF4 mobos, no Karajan 8 channels Audio Module based on Realtek ALC850 (but only 6 channels audio), only 2 SAta whitout PCI bandwidth limitation, and so on...

All specifications above are subject to change without prior notice.

Like Babyelf said, no one is forcing you to buy the board, and you're sure as hell not going to convince people who have been waiting this long to decide not to buy this board.

Babyelf: I'd put myself on the wishlist there in an instant if they weren't in perth - i'll see if I can get it through my local distributors here, just i'm not sure who sells DFI gear.

I also realise that AG obviously can't show us anything before the board arrives, just I wasn't sure what the policy was on showing stuff not available to the public - that's all ;)

Finally got my SATA PCI card back, so if there are any issues with SATA ports on the DFI, i'll be ready ;)

---dens

All specifications above are subject to change without prior notice.

Like Babyelf said, no one is forcing you to buy the board, and you're sure as hell not going to convince people who have been waiting this long to decide not to buy this board.

Babyelf: I'd put myself on the wishlist there in an instant if they weren't in perth - i'll see if I can get it through my local distributors here, just i'm not sure who sells DFI gear.

I also realise that AG obviously can't show us anything before the board arrives, just I wasn't sure what the policy was on showing stuff not available to the public - that's all ;)

Finally got my SATA PCI card back, so if there are any issues with SATA ports on the DFI, i'll be ready ;)

---dens

yep.. just put urself on the wishlist.. and looking at how nintek is doing for their DFI board range.. i'm pretty sure u have a better chance waiting for it at nintek :)

ilke AG said.. it's not because he can't show u all anything.. just that he haven't even got the board yet lol..

reading thru the manual now.. not bad :D

The only thing that would concern me "IF" the board is layed out as depicted is the location of the chipset in relation to the AGP slot. "IF" they put any kind of active cooling on it that sticks up a bit it may interfere with my ATI/AC silencer...

IF IF IF IF :) We'll shall see when we see.................

ramon: dont buy one then. we'd rather not have an you as a customer if you are already unhappy and full of complaining and don't even have a clue what the board is yet (going just by pictures)

im not really excited...i am just glad the damn board is finally arriving so we can finally get everyone to stop yammering about the 939 AGP when when when when when.

if i sound angry...i am...im on the warpath already today. me loves you guys...but me will kill the first one who eats my blackberries....