The ULTIMATE MBM 5 Settings/Help Thread

soundx98

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nice job aceracer24. and I see that Samuize is showing/reporting MBM5 correctly. There must be something in that confile as I've always see (250x10) under the MHz.

Wonder why Andrew's isn't working. Have to wait for his update.

You don't need to run RivaTuner using _xhp_'s latest v7 plug-in.

AndrewZorn you need to give us a link to your thread.

Nice job aceracer24. and I see that Samuize is showing/reporting MBM5 correctly. There must be something in that confile as I've always see (250x10) under the MHz.

Wonder why Andrew's isn't working. Have to wait for his update.

You don't need to run RivaTuner using _xhp_'s latest v7 plug-in.

AndrewZorn you need to give us a link to your thread.

THanks. Ya I don't think that part is set up to actually report. It's a static line i believe. I'll change that later. I have those plugins you suggested and they do work without riva, but riva needs to be installed (as far as I know) for the core and memory clocks to work.

link to Andrewe's post : http://www.dfi-street.com/forum/showthread.php?t=18530

Yes you are correct on RivaTuner being required for clocks.

I don't think it IS a static line

So does MBM5 report your clock speed correctly?

Yep MBM5 shows the correct clock speed and the line for clock speed in Samurize is NOT Static. THe multiplier I believe is and just under the clock speed. I'll post images.

Thanks for pointing that out- have updated and shown as optional and will revise screen shots once I have these enabled...

@ncsa

I thing your tutorial for sli & rivatuner implies that you have to have rivatuner installed if you want to have sli temperatures - you need to have rivatuner installed only if you want to see the core & mem frequences...

@soundx98

In the first post, after the links to my plugins please add the following line: if you are having any problems with _xhp_'s plugins please post exactly which version of the plugin you are using (zip file name is enough).

It is like not having a sig :rolleyes:

Received you PM. The links are correct...

Unfortunatly, at the moment I am not working on core & mem frequences without rivatuner. The room where I keep my PC is not air conditioned, today the air temperature was 36C in the shades (and in my room) :cool: . It is now 0:30 in the night and the temperature droped to 30.5C - can't even think normaly, and it is only going to get hotter, so don't expect anything soon...

So AndrewZorn should be reading speed correctly too I would think.

I'm hopin another X2 user wil let us know it's working for him. Can't see why it wouldn't

I have a 4400+ and it is working fine for me my redneck buddy :tooth: Shows 2600 just like I have set in bios. Now you just have to make it show both cores :hides :P

XHP the V7 is working like a champ for me. thanks for the hard work bud. I hate rivatuner and your dll lets me get rid of that trash!!! Props :nod:

Yes you are correct on RivaTuner being required for clocks.

I don't think it IS a static line

So does MBM5 report your clock speed correctly?

LOL sorry guys.

I forgot to mention I entered my FSB speed manually. I couldn't find nor did I feel like doing the leg work to find out how it pulled the FSB out of the MB, so I just simply entered it in since my FSB speed isn't something that constantly changes.

I don't think he has tried it yet. He gets a little nervous about being a beta tester :nod: . I will report my findings to him when I see him next week and give the green light :D

Attached a screenie of what my dashboard looks like